• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Deletion

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
Greetings,

you guys are runing low on the money from the servers, so I suggest you guys to add something called "Undeletion" will cost 10 euros and will remove all the bannishments from the accounts that means you'll get more players playing and more cash in real to get the servers hosted for a longer time.

And if your going to use this, I suggest you to have max amounts of undeletion should be 1. It means if you get banned first one time for botting, you can bot on your own risk and if you get busted you'll get deleted.

Then you reach your phone and call a number to get undeleted cost 10 euros and after that all the bannishments been removed and your deletion and if you get banned again for botting you get a bannishment as the first with a final warning and if you get banned after that you get deleted.

~Krigaren

I bet the Knight Shockz Mimimi, Krigaren would pay...
btw i didnt know that Renacashi got deleted?

stupid thread lol?

Actually it's not stupid at all, and could you explain some more why you think this thread is being "stupid" or well sorry, your polish teacher didn't teach you more English words? poor boy...

Its a stupid Thread. Just the cheaters would like this to happend.

Down with cheaters!

Noone would be stupid enough to take pk bann 3 ? 4 times? Dont know the bann system on this ot.

And if someone would they would deserve deletion. For being just dumb.

Back