• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Demetri World [RPG]

deat

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score

287qauh.png

I would like to show you the RPG server called Demetri Word.From the first announcement, which was 2 ears ago , there was made a lot of changes.
First of all , there was added a new, custom map (more information below) and a lot of scripts, which we hope you will like it.
Server starts for the players who wants getting levels , as well as for this player who like play with original story.

General info abaut server

Server name: Demetri World
Main page :www.demetri-world.pl (coming soon)
Forum: www.demetri-world.pl/forum (coming soon)
Dedicated server (24/7): Yes
Client: Our own (on the base of 8.60)
Predictable start: Our plan assumes, that in the middle of January we'll end our map , and next we want start beta tests and run the OTS engine.
When? In 2013 in the first term.
Tests: Soon , we would like to start recruitment for the closed beta tests.
Exp: Its not set for now , but we would like to assure you that it going to be low , as always in the RPG servers.
Loot: Not set yet
Skill: Not set yet

The server story.

The battle of our city is lost.All the way around it was seen only this ruins , which looks like tangle of a stones and tree's.
The people died from the hits taken from swords , the others , from the arrows and magic spells.The enemy was so desperate, that he don't let anyone survive.
They was All finished off one by one, like people, which lives wasn't worth anything.That was horrible,and eager to revenge.
I along with many others fled towards the port where we managed to get on board a huge ship.
Repelled with great regret, we said goodbye to Thors, a city that was once indestructible.
The captain said , that we are sailing to the Esrom Kingdom , where probably we we will start new, better life.

Arrival to Rookgaard:
After a exhausting, a few days after the sea voyage, my eyes finally came out island I expected from the beginning of the expedition.
A few minutes later, the ship was in port, In the first place I saw a beautiful building rising on a small rock.
The captain told me that the building which I look at, is the temple.
He also added that at the beginning i should go and talk to the monk Eland, which will surely give me valuable tips on how to get to the capital of Forei.

Systems

Now its time to describe few interesting systems , which for sure make game more exciting.

DS its kind of skill for druid/sorcerrer, which was introduced in place of fishing.How it's going to work?
Well, wand that you have will depend on this skill.The greater the skill iss the more damage Devilry.
Remember, however, that only the best will be able to use the power of Devilry!

Another interesting diversion is Ammunition System. As you know Palladins are affected when it comes to ammo.
It ends very fast , and you have to refill your ammunition.We made ??it easy to paladins.
Despite the fact that the ammunition is ending you do not have to carry that in your main backpack, because now you can store ammunition in a special backpack.

Many other interesting systems you will see in the game.

Map

Over the map works professional mapper that is our wonderful iSanto.Has recently started to help him as good Genius, so work on the map progressed fast.
Now the map weighs about 30mb and is completed in 90%. On the map you will find two continents, for example: Desert, Mainland and many hunting grounds and quests both those of Real Tibia as well as our own.
We guarantee that the discovery of the entire map will take you a very long time, so the game you do not get bored with the day-to-day. Of course, after starting work over the map server will still be durable.​

hydry3l.png

hydry1.png

hydry2d.png

demetrimapminimap.png

demetrimapminim2ap.png

demetri4.png

demetri3.png

demetri2.png

demetri1.png

daste.png

2321.png

3231234.png

31324.png

questbk.png

hellvr.png

hell2.png

Finally FAQ - frequently asked questions:

What is the Demetri world?

Demetri World is a RPG server, which first had its debut in October 2010.
Unfortunately,by the number of errors, and lack of professionalism of the local team, the server has been disabled.
However, on the old forum, in 2010, was announced that Demetri has returned. So it happens.

The first edition had quite a number of bugs. In This edition is going to be the same?

No. The first edition was not successful because I have not tested whether the work is done well. This time, all the scripts are written and tested again.
Map is also remaked and repaired.

In the first edition of Demetri was quite a number of new systems. How many of them will be now?

Almost all except for the system of arenas. However, i will add new ones for example, changed the system of attack weapons and defense shield.

In what language is the server?

Demetri World (DW) has a multilanguage option. By using the /eng /or /pl can change the language in which you receive messages

What abaut quests? It will be only quests like go>kill>take>bring back?

Demetri quests are varied. Of course there will be some "box" quests, however, there are quite a lot more powerful ones (talking to NPCs, quest items, etc)

Administration of the server
*iSanto (Main administrator,mapper)
*Genius[deat](Script maker, mapper)
*Kernaut-(Writer)
*Xiver-(Script maker)
And two more people who can help if possible.

Last edited:
seems great =D

if u are in need of some testers u can always give me a pm :) would love to try it out

good luck

Map and generally the entire design looks pretty decent. I know life as well iSanto worked hard on it (and watching him on Otland).
The disadvantage of this project is definitely custom client - I personally do not support, but it's your server and your choice.

Of them (Genius & Kernaut) I have not heard anything, but I hope that it does not take long. His associate of the Polish forums about Tibia & OpenTibia - and I have a mixed opinion.
Overall, the project promises to be interesting and waits for a new message.

It looks great especially the special ammo pack!
Will ammo weight be reduced as well?
Will there an option for non-pvp players?

Looks very nice. I loved your maps. ;D

So, I think in you LOGO is written wrong the project name, on logo is DEMETERI WORLD and the project name is DEMETRI WORLD. =P

Back