• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ELOTH.NET Breaking the hard 1000 !?!?

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
First ot to actually have 1.000 players online?

Yesterday they had 1.000 players online.

Right now its 897 (1019)

This is the first ot that have had this many players right? (Not counting spoofed players, afk in trainers etc..)

dude they got like 800 players the first day that's so fucking fucked up. When i get 20 players on my OT I'll get rly happy. THEY GOT 800, WTF. Jocce why dont you hack them instead. :)

dude they got like 800 players the first day that's so fucking fucked up. When i get 20 players on my OT I'll get rly happy. THEY GOT 800, WTF. Jocce why dont you hack them instead. :)

Jocce?^_^

DovuX had like 900 players online each day so Eloth wont be the only with 1k players.

it's spoofed. And its not the real eloth, just a fake made (GUESS IT) by polish owners ;)
But they still got 800 players after 1 day, Wich is insane. I dont think they give a fuck about what we think here, they got their players they're happy :D

People are jealous because they made it the easy way, As always. Then starts to talk shit about them. Actually i want to say well done lol. 800 players in 1 day isnt bad man, top otservlist. GG

Currently 947 players are Online - 912 are active and, 35 are AFK.(lie)
=
Currently 947 players are Online - 0 are active and, 947 are AFK.(true)

9i5j82.png

That's what Im talking about ;)

If I'm not mistaken pokemon online has over 2000 players online if not more...

Pokemons are just Pokemons.. it's not OTs.
Eloth isn't spoofed - if you would play there you would see that everywhere someone is ;D it's like real tibia, really nice ots. btw, it is faked but it's still great. ^^

Pokemons are just Pokemons.. it's not OTs.
Eloth isn't spoofed - if you would play there you would see that everywhere someone is ;D it's like real tibia, really nice ots. btw, it is faked but it's still great. ^^

Pokémon Online does actually use a Hex edited Tibia Client, so I don't see any point in not calling it an OTServer.

Back