• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elysium: The OpenSource 2D MMORPG Platform Project!

I can upload ready png sprite sheets but thats not big deal cause fc is already public ;d

I don't know if c# is good idea, c++ is STILL base and core language for tons of people but I have to try # to give detailed opinion
The sprites things will be after this step.
About C#,its still good for prototyping,Its is fast for developing,even if we move for c++,we can use the same idea/design if well planed.
Want to join the team?

i love the idea :p
but i cant help u in anything ;/ i'm still learning C in my school but this semester my teacher was so stupid he didnt taught me anything

I'd like to join but my experience/knowlege/skill is too low to be useful
But I can provide ideas at least

Are you gonna have custom sprites for items, and monsters?

Something like that.

I have some news.
Tibia does both 2D and Online parts poorly.Then,we just need to leave all tibia's standards.
But its hard without a game design.With a game design,we just know what we want for Server,Client,etc.Without it,we just make things with no functions defined.

Looking forward to Isometric Graphics(used in Diablo,Age of empires series,etc),they are more hard to deal but they are better looking and we can use 3D modeling.
Anyway,there is a lot of research to do.

Something like that.

I have some news.
Tibia does both 2D and Online parts poorly.Then,we just need to leave all tibia's standards.
But its hard without a game design.With a game design,we just know what we want for Server,Client,etc.Without it,we just make things with no functions defined.

Looking forward to Isometric Graphics(used in Diablo,Age of empires series,etc),they are more hard to deal but they are better looking and we can use 3D modeling.
Anyway,there is a lot of research to do.

gogogo!

Back