• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

Ceejzor

Murica Born N Raised!
Reaction score
Basically I bought this distribution off the website that released otlands 0.4 svn so thought otland could use this,The distro is claiming to be the best and most stable 8.6x Around! I've had no problems with it so thought maybe if more Otland people used this stable server a lot less unstable ones would be out there :) I know this will be flamed so please try to keep it to a minimum thank you! lets get started!

Data pack of the greatest server ever Emporia VAPus: Comes with scripts, maps, and website!
Script such as: paypay and zaypay script, war system, woe and more are included!

� This data pack has all the current cities, spawns and almost all quests working 100%.
� Custom Monsterpack.. nothing out there compares to the almost perfection of our files!
� Each NPC has its own script file.. You'll never find a data pack with so many NPC's working!
� Working with 8.60 versions of the so known TFS 0.4!
� Optimized items.otb and items.xml with almost all the items!

zao.png

zao2.png

fullmap.png

Quest list (Most important ones)
- The Annihilator Quest
- Demon Helmet Quest
- The Elemental Spheres Quest
- Firewalker Boots Quest
- The Inquisition Quest
- Killing in the Name of... Quest
- The Pits of Inferno Quest
- Shadows of Yalahar Quest
- Children of the Revolution Quest
- The New Frontier Quest
- The Demon Oak Quest
- Tomes of Knowledge Quest
- In Service of Yalahar Quest
ALL QUEST ARE WORKING 100%! No other server has that many quests working.. Success is guaranteed!

That's the jist of the server information, When I bought it it had some cheats/map errors I fixed those & if you have any problems or need the whole server + website! just send me a private message! I got the windows version and linux! PS I will not give away the 0.4 svn.

BTW! Repp ++ would be nice :)
Bought for 70 Euros released for Freeeeeee!!!!
Enjoy,

Ceejzor

Attachments

• Emporia VAPus.rar
    23.3 MB · Views: 2,174 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
Another hateerrr...

I new this would happen one day.. but i think this is pretty unfair to all of those who actually purchased the server and for me for working on it

I dont know what came to your mind when you did this.. But let me tell you something.. it's selfish!

Another hateerrr...

I new this would happen one day.. but i think this is pretty unfair to all of those who actually purchased the server and for me for working on it

I dont know what came to your mind when you did this.. But let me tell you something.. it's selfish!

you sir, should stfu. you track peoples ot's and sell it, ;]

Lol who gives a fuck, this ot is based upon Thunderion

Thos who have thunderion, it's the same ot just with edited thais... Nothing else, look at the scripts, map w/e
Same bugs, same bullshit. Not worth down for those that have Thunderion.

You say "WE" who you talking about? You speak for a whole universe? :)

I don't mind if ya write it and I'm sure it won't get taken down it shouldn't lol freedom of speech troll.

Sorry you bought it and was too small-minded to release it.

thank you very much mann you roxxx

and website?

Last edited by a moderator:
This section is only for data pack, the website is waiting approval in the website applications section.

Thanks! :)

Why does this come up?
Code:
[15/09/2011 23:15:18] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:32735, y:32556, z:12] Failed to create item.

and it says that it couldn't load the items.otb, what is wrong?

Why does this come up?
Code:
[15/09/2011 23:15:18] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - [x:32735, y:32556, z:12] Failed to create item.

and it says that it couldn't load the items.otb, what is wrong?

Take the items.xml & items.otb from the server folder and put them in the Program Files\Remere's Map Editor\data\860 then try it again.
Make sure your using 0.4 svn also

Take the items.xml & items.otb from the server folder and put them in the Program Files\Remere's Map Editor\data\860 then try it again.
Make sure your using 0.4 svn also
Tried that, but I got this message when I was going to start the server.. Could I add you to messenger for some help bro?

Back