• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error TFS at startup.

Paush

Reaction score
TFS 0.2.11p2
Hi so ive been running my server for about 3 days now and its been perfect, ive been adding stuff here and there, like !spells, monster teleports, manarunes you get the idea. so i had a 8.6 map before and i made this really cool demon spawn, i opened a new tab loaded the 8.6 map, copy pasted the demon spawn on to my 9.1 map, saved and started the server it was running perfectly normal and people were killing demons but all of the sudden i couldnt move with my god and 3 seconds later i got : the forgotten server has stopped responding so i had to close it
and everytime i open the server and it goes online i get 20 seconds of play time then i cant move and it happens again forcing me to close heres the error
assertion failed: iter != creature_list.end(),
then something like c:users/mark samman/projects <--btw that directory isnt even on my computer 0.0
i dont rmb the rest, when it happens again ill put a picture

- - - Updated - - -

here it is
sdsdsdfgeeee.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

edit:
Still happening

- - - Updated - - -

Its still happening can anyone help me out :/ ?

Attachments

Last edited:
i searched my computer and checked my TFS folder but there wasnt anything on map.h, branches folder doesnt even exist, also like i said that directory doesnt even exist which is weirder who the heck is Mark Samman

- - - Updated - - -

ok its in the source here it is
CreatureVector::iterator iter = std::find(creature_list.begin(), creature_list.end(), c);
assert(iter != creature_list.end());

but i wasnt having a problem with it before which is weird ive been running this server for 3 days, how come now i get it?

Back