• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well server is online again. Lets hope Host don't spit out some screws this time :D
I should definitely update Main Post.. buuut whatever, going to do it on Patch 0.1.5, still several new things will be added in next few weeks.

>Patch 0.1.4.7.6 notes<
This patch simply holds bug fixes so players can have a little better time starting game or enjoying the exclusive new features I have added previously.

Not sure when Next patch will get ready, huge item makeover is planned along with the tanner reputation.

cool update i cant play im stuck forgot the command how to get up from a hole
tutorial hole?
!climb up is command and if you are in tutorial then you need to face the direction the sign is showing.

ups.. i broke this post xD

Last edited:
He picks up and throws and still has stone he bugged
uhh..
What could happen is:
1. he picked up stone before jumping and died "mid air" and you simply didn't see him grab a stone.
2. maybe, but I have doubts on it your client didn't show the orange text *grab*, because screen does go messy time to time.
3. spellcreating system does casts spell executes with addevent, they can be late few milliseconds. (1 millisecond == 0,001 seconds)

Overall there is nothing I can do about it to improve. With time you will learn to understand yourself when cyclops is about to pick up stone and it can be easily avoided.

silent fix:
fixed bug where certain foods could not be combined

I just realized my compass though that South is north and North is south xD
I changed that, but no clue what effects are now messed up. Let me know when something is in reverse now.

Did few more bug fixes here and there. Nothing too major.

friendly bump.
Probably tuesday I continue scripting new stuff to the server.

Currently just waiting for server to crash or ppl to find more bugs.

>Patch 0.1.4.8.2 notes<
added stat display command!
Since items give WAAAAY too many stats on top of their unique effects I added stat display system.
This command will calculate all your stats for you!

Cannot kill the firewall. even with the dust in my bag.
it wont attack it (tried all dusts just in case)

Cannot kill the firewall. even with the dust in my bag.
it wont attack it (tried all dusts just in case)
Fixed the error. had typo in weapon script xD

In addition fixed the crashing problem.
Apparently TFS crashes when you heal "dead" player who takes damage from condition.

after long idk wtf.. the server is up again xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back