• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback Thread: Patch 2.0-2.2

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Changes:

A new way to gain experience!
- Known as the "Rebirth" System, has been implemented into Cyntara unlike most servers. Players will be able to level up to level 600. (Which will be easier than before), and talk to Queen Panda, above the depot to trade in their 585 levels, for their base health and mana at level 15 with a bonus, for each rank! Plainly spoken, a mage rank 5 at level 300 will have a significant amount more mana than a rank 0 mage at level 300. That being said, a rank 10 mage level 300 should be equivalent to the rank 0 mage with an expensive donation armor. This will keep players achieving a new rank, every day.
A new highscores page for ranks, and first ranks to reach their max have been added as well!

- One of the biggest things we did with this update was listen to your ideas posted for event ideas, so, I proudly introduce: Capture The Flag, and King of the Hill! Seemingly insignificant, these two systems took much time to implement, and much thanks to our friend Pitufo! Events will be hosted by GMs, and lots of fun for everybody. King Of The Hill is for the risk-takers, and Capture The Flag is for pure fun!

- A new quest, a new set, & a few new powergaming spots! With this update, we have included a new set for free players! The crown set is now the most desirable set for non-donors! They are rare and difficult to obtain, but with enough persistence, will be obtainable!
The 4 Swords Quest has been brought to Cyntara. Take your team of your best 4 friends and test your faith, and strength against the test of time!
The gift shop has been updated, two new items of convenience (and showing superiority) have been added, and an item has been added to allow players to powergame accordingly!

Moster Adjustments!
It's more than obvious that currently, Cyntara's only 100% profitable, 100% great experience place are Black Knight Bosses. This has been done away with. We have changed this to allow more hunting grounds, and new monsters to hunt.

Boss Spawns!
Now, bosses will randomly spawn in hunting places (some 100% new, some only appeared in raids)! Keep your eyes peeled for some of Cyntara's new bosses, and, perhaps some hunting grounds accommodated for these bosses!

City Adjustments!
A new city has been added north of the depot, named Pultara! Thanks to our friend Murder, Pultara will be available for housing in the very near future! Along with Pultara, Edron has been updated and received a whole new look!

The Automatic Guild War System!
This is a first for TFS 0.2+ servers alike, an automatic guild war system has been added to the community section, to accurately display the opposing guilds and who they are fighting against!

- Rebirth System will now give you damage boosts as bonuses. After every couple rebirths, you will receive a damage boost, which will make a rank 20 hit harder than a rank 0. There will be a very noticeable comparison between hits of a rank 0 and a rank 50!
- The 4 swords quest has been fixed. Have you ever entered it only to find the Guardian was blocking your path? This will never happen again!
- Curaga's exhaustion has been fixed!
- The pz spots in Nightmares have been deleted.
- King of the Hill event has been fixed!
- The Devileye was adjusted!
- All donation items are usable by level 15's.
- Exori Rai's damage has been lowered.
- Dr. Bombay's spawn decreased.
- Player skulls are viewable on the 'Who Is Online' page.

- Potions are now used for LIFE AND DEATH situations only.
- Topazes & Gold Ignots are now used as currency.
- Houses had to be cleared in order for the server to work correctly, if you have any donation items missing please contact me VIA PM on the forums.
- Please note, that if you're carrying a large unit of currency, such as an ingot, you will not be able to purchase items that don't immediately break down into topazes.

RULES

This thread is open for discussion & feedback ONLY regarding the postings above. PLEASE QUOTE what you are giving feedback on. Please do not leave answers such as "rebirth sux" or "i lost items to a reset" - This is the wrong place. You will probably receive a notation and your post will be ignored/deleted.

Feedback is crucial to the Cyntara team in further development of our server. All opinions will be read and will be taken into consideration for the next patch/update development.

Red

I believe the last two patches were awesome!!

The rebirth system is now a must get . The bonus damage is very encouraging to rebirth ur char, instead of remaining as a high level :D

Also, the recent patch has made most of the vacations even, in my opinion. E.g. Exori Rai's weakened and the cap on the Great Mana Pots now weigh 2000 cap, so mages can't carry 50+ (Also benefits the rebirth system since you get more cap as you obtain more rebirths)

- The donation items are still usuable at level 300, and not at level 15.
- Um, in my opinion, the new sorcerer spell is useless :>

Thanks,

Lord of Death.

what are the new spell for super druids?? >.< I know about exura rai sio but thers must be other isnt?

Spellbook loads directly from spells.xml,all spells will be there

I suuuuuuuuuuucks dick

Last edited by a moderator: