• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fix the server!!

IDK but i DO know as soon as we were called to fight vizerx Sprite, Badonk, Etc. the server Crashes immediately.. Think about it, take a second..?just throwing it out there.

Uhm yeah i was so psyched to effing war, hehe =/.
Saw vizerx and them outside dp, they rush out and UE combo some kids and immediately after there's a crash.

vizerx and his team havent been on in like 2-3days, and not many crashes occured.

I want to note that perhaps they are dupers, consider it.
But i duno, could be pure chance haha.

Jay (Jack)

IM so pro the server cant handle me :s not my foult maybee its gonna happen to you one day but im pretty sure it wont. + srry that u missed us but some of us on this ot have lifes :S anyways i was there!!! YouTube - Tiesto Milwaukee WI 2009 and it was awsome :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
IM so pro the server cant handle me :s not my foult maybee its gonna happen to you one day but im pretty sure it wont. + srry that u missed us but some of us on this ot have lifes :S anyways i was there!!! YouTube - Tiesto Milwaukee WI 2009 and it was awsome :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Nobody,.... Gives... A..Shit? and yea back this up by saying you have a life, then go do something with it if u get outplayed here and blame it on your homo life then obviously you think your good at making excuses.

"THE OT IS DEAD" yet you still play it and whine u can't because you "have a life". K kid, we'll see where next you'll go.

I only play it to pk :eek: didnt u die 2x lastnight hahahaha

You would die more if you decided to come out of pz when your butt budy Vizerex wasnt on, or joleb, or aero for that matter. Your just a pussy, hide hide but we know you're nothing.

Jack stop talking so much on forums, even when the server is off, you got even time to talk, you got serious some rl problems, i doubt you got any social life..
find a gf dude rly, maybe she can bust your life abit up!:thumbup:

Jack stop talking so much on forums, even when the server is off, you got even time to talk, you got serious some rl problems, i doubt you got any social life..
find a gf dude rly, maybe she can bust your life abit up!:thumbup:

How are you going to go say shit like this when I see you right under his posts EVERYWHERE He posts and you make sure you reply with bull shit. Telling him to find a GF? Same way you tell kids to look in the mirror do it once yourself, and it all comes down you know your just described yourself and solutions people keep telling you -- Well, news flash, Telling others how to solve your problems DOESNT HELP. Maybe I'm crossing the line making your condition a bit worst.. poor lonely fag.

Grow up, quit dissing -- Everybody can play that game as you can tell.
Nobody gives a shit.

Whahaha, dude im not posting all the time, look your post from today, ot is down, so you think theres nothing else to do, so i start posting here?

This is my last post here btw for today, cause i dont have the time like you zagblabla to post here the whole time like you do, theres something called different things then tibia, and its ok for me if you like the game, but dont hate the player eh, hate the game kiddo,

Anyways have fun in posting here some times more!:D:D:D

Name
Level
409 Fierce Knight
2. Vizerx
400 Chaotic Sorcerer
3. Sexy Druid
386 Elemental Druid
4. Mischevious Malyx
378 Chaotic Sorcerer
5. Razor Sorcerer
378 Chaotic Sorcerer
6. Joleb
370 Fierce Knight
7. Sexy Sorcerer
369 Chaotic Sorcerer
8. Vizerex
358 Chaotic Sorcerer
9. Perceptive Jedi
358 Divine Paladin
10. Aero
356 Divine Paladin

Ok, near 7 people from Blackout or w/e else guild it is you are, are on the top 10...So now you gon stop talkin about who has no life? Or you wanna keep goin.

Back
Top Bottom