• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Forsaken Grounds - Unique Custom Server 75 Euros

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

All You Need!

Data Files + Map! Ready To Run!

Garanteed 150+

Garanteed 500$ (400 Euros) or more every month

Over 35 mb of greatly detailed map (no autoborder)

80 custom (Unique) spells

Distinct Vocations

Mounting

Pet System

Professions - Mining, Woodcutting, Cooking, Fishing, And More

Over 150 Custom Npcs

Task System for experience + Rewards

Donation Npc!

Turn In Items for rewards

Addon Npc

All You need to easy make 500$ a month!

Screenshots
mining.png

plaguehunter.png

startinggear.png

trainersb.png

addonsj.png

forge1.png

forge2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to start an easy OT.
Moist is a great seller, I bought about 4-5 of his scripts, and he gave me support and fixed them whenever I asked :)

Indeed ForsakenGrounds was a great OT, but it was just a test for MoonLight..

I'd buy it only if you hadn't sold it already. Thus making it no longer "unique".

I havnt, payment was withdrawn

Im only selling 1 copy

Seems like the guy that hosts *Forsaken* is PL or smthing... i bet that server is going down in less than a week :p

Made him sign a legal document my uncle (lawyer) put together who i stay with through university + had a paypal representitive verify him buying it ^.- if he chargebacks i can "sue" for 1000$

Do u know his real name, where he lives, how old he is and so on?

Yes sir, not stupid also have his credit number etc.

lol troll
I am not sure what do you mean by garanteed 150, but if you mean players then I am going to humbly remind you that you had 100 peaks on forsaken WHILE afk kick was disabled so players who exit logged were in game forever O_O

As you said, you signed some papers. If you garantee him 150 players and he doesnt get more than 10, doesn't it mean you broke the deal? xP

Tho I doubt you made him sign any papers by hand. "O bro, ima sell u server w8 sec I come from canada to polakland give u papers to sign so i can sue u l8r"

lol troll
I am not sure what do you mean by garanteed 150, but if you mean players then I am going to humbly remind you that you had 100 peaks on forsaken WHILE afk kick was disabled so players who exit logged were in game forever O_O

As you said, you signed some papers. If you garantee him 150 players and he doesnt get more than 10, doesn't it mean you broke the deal? xP

Tho I doubt you made him sign any papers by hand. "O bro, ima sell u server w8 sec I come from canada to polakland give u papers to sign so i can sue u l8r"

Ever heard of scanning a file?

And he signed that hed buy it, not that hed make a certain amount of money or players. Thats up to him

And 160 on october 17th with 15 minute afk time at 10:05 atm pacific time

xD You shouldn't have removed the 100cc in crate ;<

Back