• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Tibia Retro 7.4 HIGHRATE - cast system - loot message - task system

Praxtor

Programmer
Reaction score
tibiaretro.png

Hello guys. Finally, (highrate) beta test of my 7.4 project - called Tibia Retro is starting!

Connection Info
Client: Custom 7.4 client

General information
Tibia-Retro is a real-map Tibia 7.4 server with cast system, loot messages, party experience sharing, old quests.
It's a replica of Tibia 7.4 version from 2004 year with few extra features which CIP Soft has implemented after 7.4 which make the game more enjoyable.

Features
  • Free premium (shop is closed),
  • Cast System,
  • Loot messages,
  • Shared Party Experience - you can hunt together with your friends and gain bonus exp,
  • Task System - it's going to be implemented in the first days of server,
  • Parcel / UH traps - parcel, uh traps works as it was back in 7.4 version,
  • Quests - 100% accurate to 7.4 version,
  • NPCs - 100% accurate to 7.4 version,
  • Monsters - 100% accurate to 7.4 monsters, including the damages and loot,
  • No runes in shop, on hotkeys, no wands, no rods,
  • No protection zone on boats and carpets.
Changes
  • Free spells,
  • Promotion costs only 10k,
  • Desert QUEST soloable,
  • Runes are double charged (it is possible to buy 1x charged runes in shop while testing),
  • You can change gold/platinum/crystal coins on click use,
  • Vials dissappear on use,
  • Added PoI Dragon Lords,
  • Djinns - you just need 40 lvl to trade with them.

Tibia Retro STARTED 03 Sep 2016 16:00 CEST

CREATE ACC: www.tibia-retro.eu

Rates
On the Tibia-Retro you need less experience to gain every levels.
Click here to see our experience table.
Code:
Our experience table is modified. In stages it's something around:

From 1 To 8 - x50
From 8 To 20 - x45
From 21 To 30 - x30
From 41 To 50 - x18
From 51 To 60 - x14
From 61 To 70 - x12
From 71 To 80 - x10
From 81 To 90 - x9
From 91 To 104 - x8
From 105 To 119 - x7
From 120 To 139 - x6
From 140 To 169 - x5
From 170 - x4

Code:
Skill rate: 25x
Magic rate: 7x (+ hp and mana regeneration are faster than in normal tibia)
Loot rate: 4x
Gold rate: x2
HP/Mana regen: 3/10

- Unjustified expires after 12 hours.
- 4 frags to red skull
- 7 frags to banishment for 48 hours.

Future
We are going to host a long-term 7.4 server with low/medium rates in the future. Firstly, beta tests - are to be sure that server is done perfectly.
We will also add some fresh new content if the interest of it is high, so keep the suggestions coming!

Some screenshots

starteq.png

castsystem.png

changegold.png

lootmessage.png

task.png

task2.png

Last edited:
Looks great man, I wish you all the luck in the world! :)

it is rl map or custom map? runes can be shoot with hotckey? please dont put rook, lets start at lvl 8 xDDD

it is rl map or custom map? runes can be shoot with hotckey? please dont put rook, lets start at lvl 8 xDDD

I love it when people aak stupid questions that make it obvious that they haven't even read a post.

Warrup, Could u open it earlier? like tommorow or smething?
this Classicus is dieng out becouse of hes retard fragsystem, everyone is quiting going to medivia and shit,

i see u have streams/ and nice fragsystem, get it on i would like to test this out :D

Finally a server without pay to win donation shop. Im in.

One small suggestion - Loot message is great but consider changing it from green message in the middle of the screen to a red message in the default chat window, less invasive/distracting that way.

Are there any melee buffs to paladins and knights?

this Classicus is dieng out becouse of hes retard fragsystem, everyone is quiting going to medivia and shit,

i see u have streams/ and nice fragsystem, get it on i would like to test this out :D

Sorry mate but you have to wait till Saturday.

Finally a server without pay to win donation shop. Im in.

One small suggestion - Loot message is great but consider changing it from green message in the middle of the screen to a red message in the default chat window, less invasive/distracting that way.

Are there any melee buffs to paladins and knights?

You are right, that could be problem while gfbing tombs so I've changed and it appears only in default in violet colour.

About knights and paladins, what's your proposition? I'm thinking about 20% melee damage buff for knights and 20% distance damage boof for paladins.

Last edited:
You are right, that could be problem while gfbing tombs so I've changed and it appears only in default in violet colour.

About knights and paladins, what's your proposition? I'm thinking about 20% melee damage buff for knights and 20% distance damage boof for paladins.

20% Seems reasonable, id also include double conjuring of ammo for paladins and exori at 50%. Runes are 2x so these changes make sense balance wise. Druids could use some love aswell, 70 mana for sio makes it useless when you could use 100 mana to make 2 charges of UH and heal twice, so perhaps a buff to sio by lowering mana requirement to 55 or 50 mana making druid atleast a good healer.

20% Seems reasonable, id also include double conjuring of ammo for paladins and exori at 50%. Runes are 2x so these changes make sense balance wise. Druids could use some love aswell, 70 mana for sio makes it useless when you could use 100 mana to make 2 charges of UH and heal twice, so perhaps a buff to sio by lowering mana requirement to 55 or 50 mana making druid atleast a good healer.

It's set yet:
Knight mana for exori (2*lvl)
Druid mana for exura sio (55)

@ontopic:
Website is available:
http://tibia-retro.eu/

You can create account and character.
Client will be available to download on the day of start - Saturday.

Last edited:
Why is it launching on a sunday though, friday or saturday would seem more fit to attract players over the weekend. People tend to have more free time in the weekend.

I decided that the server will start tomorrow (on Saturday) 16:00 CEST. It's less than 24 hours left to start.

Client will be available to download tomorrow.

Server is starting in less than 5 hours

Why is it launching on a sunday though, friday or saturday would seem more fit to attract players over the weekend. People tend to have more free time in the weekend.

Guys, if you haven't seen yet, date of the launch is changed and it's starting today in less than 4 hours (16:00 CEST) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back