• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Renoria [May 12th, Friday at 20:00 CEST(Poland), 15:00 BRT(Brazil) and EDT (USA)] North America for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hello,

I noticed that someone was trying to advertise their tibia server on our server without following proper ethics. Promoting your server on someone else’s platform is inappropriate. Instead, I recommend hiring someone who does advertise your server in an acceptable way.
Furthermore, it is widely known that this particular Tibia server is only focused on making money, rather than providing a valuable and enjoyable experience for players.
Thank you for the understanding.

Sincerely,
Dewral

Friendly reminder that Punio will create items/runes for his team

Anyway, the client is not as smooth as it used to be some time ago, it was a bad idea to switch to otcv8.
No idea why they changed it but clearly shows that they lost it.
Are you sure it's not about the new host? It's in US now... Very laggy, not worth to play. :(

Can you please put the war server back in EU so players actually wanna play it again?

I dont like realesta, but this edition i very good and long term i think.
GM'S ban all time bots, MC and cave botters.
There is a lot of ppl.
Its look like old tibia. Players make runes near depo.
All spwans are taken.
I wiat for first battle and wars.

zdechlak otes
Post automatically merged:

Are you sure it's not about the new host? It's in US now... Very laggy, not worth to play. :(
yeah XD bring me back to eu SERVER XD
punio gets anything even points XD

open WAR server in EU again please we wanna play ffs! 1 online now (Y)

Manowar retardo Brazil team went ahead and slaughtered entire team of random rpg players doing Poi on punio stream. Xd

Bruh 270players online and 90% runrmakers rest is manowar team playing solo its dead

Why can't he for once open a high rate with ridiculous stages so everyone gets to experience playing 150 - 200 lvl with runes added to mana shop as were all sick and tired of leveling for 3 weeks only to see online numbers dwindling down and then its over? Main reason I didnt even bother with this edition, if I wanted low rate I'd play Tibiantis. The map is great despite few overtuned spawns like those spectres on ankramesh but I've seen all the content up till 200 lvl twice and there is no real influx of players exept brs, we all reaturn each edition with high hopes only to get let down. Good idea would be to increase xp stages over time so new people have a chance to catch up. Ruth is terrible when it comes to listening to community feedback. In Runescape there are polls to vote on changes to be made ingame if hes too afraid to make own decisions.

Manowar retardo Brazil team went ahead and slaughtered entire team of random rpg players doing Poi on punio stream. Xd

Punio fight against brazillian team so they kill him.
He was in war and should know that enemy will kill him and another players.

This OTS is ded now. Low rate die after 1 month:/

Doesnt matters what rate are on OTS it is very very fast beacouse tibia is hard game.
Some players want be in top on new servers and when they fault than they exit.
Some players die 2-3 time and they mąkę exit
A lot of ppl was banned for cave bot and they exit.
Now every body see that server is near to Die and this is the end.

Last edited:
Little polish little English and its okey xd

This OTS is ded now. Low rate die after 1 month:/
I feel bad for you thinking ot died after 1 month because next dinosaur like you spent that amount of time on server that died after 1st week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back