• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey GameMaster I got one request for you when you going to restart this cool OT. Just have a heart and let people play using both version of Realesta Client RIGHT FROM THE BEGGINING. I've spoken with at least 40-50 players who said that new client is better than standard one. And I am certain there was more people who struggled with issues with old client I've mentioned some time ago.

Also if it isn't a big problem could you fix how fast people run on your server. I am certain there is a way to repair this.

These two things I've written are the most important, crucial features that gotta be changed in order to make server better place.
Everything else, any other proposal is just cosmetical changes.

Last edited:
On "old" client with cam system, there is a bot that works, and I seen peoples on this edition that playd and they are known for using it on Let's war/Realistic war. So i highly recommend to use NEW Client. Using 2 client at the same time is BAD, becouse of bot, on OTC you can run faster, but you can't make fast croswalks after mf, and it's harder to shot mwal on your spot. One client plx OTC ! and midrate :)

Last edited:
Hey GameMaster I got one request for you when you going to restart this cool OT. Just have a heart and let people play using both version of Realesta Client RIGHT FROM THE BEGGINING. I've spoken with at least 40-50 players who said that new client is better than standard one. And I am certain there was more people who struggled with issues with old client I've mentioned some time ago.

Also if it isn't a big problem could you fix how fast people run on your server. I am certain there is a way to repair this.

These two things I've written are the most important, crucial features that gotta be changed in order to make server better place.
Everything else, any other proposal is just cosmetical changes.

On "old" client with cam system, there is a bot that works, and I seen peoples on this edition that playd and they are known for using it on Let's war/Realistic war. So i highly recommend to use NEW Client. Using 2 client at the same time is BAD, becouse of bot, on OTC you can run faster, but you can't make fast croswalks after mf, and it's harder to shot mwal on your spot. One client plx OTC ! and midrate :)

We will use only new client also speed will be decreased a little bit.

All is good just change this OT to mid/low rate

people not playing at low or mid rates. I play 2 server on last 2 day low/mid rate max 100-150 players. if people wanna play long time server it must be some other low rate server like +3years which one is open.

realesta's rates is good I hope quick reset here =)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are gonna make characters restart. Server start 08.06 Friday 18:00.
Check exp stage, loot, rates and more in server info.

Last edited:
cant wait, best ot in 2018.
make teams, make fun !

u open this way too fast in my opinion, but lets give another chance :)

in my opinion its pointless for wait more if nobody playing on this edition and when is no better ot for play.
hype.

Remove magic levels scrolls or low ue damage (not much) ,people with same lvl than you can kill you in burst ue, and make you use utamo all time -.-

Remove magic levels scrolls or low ue damage (not much) ,people with same lvl than you can kill you in burst ue, and make you use utamo all time -.-
We have lowered magic rate.

I am not big fan of custom items. In my opinion they are unnecessary, slightly unbalanced and spoiling a community but I know some dudes just like them a lot and I fully tolerate this. But there are things that could be done to improve current situation with those items. Here are few of my ideas:

1. Infernal bolts could be harder to obtain. Don't make monsters like nightmares, furys etc. dropping 8-10 of them. It's too much. 2-3 per monster would be absolutely enough.

2. Items that add magic levels should be wearable only by mages and druids. I mean come on... Knight with spellbook +3, magic hat +1, some magic coat +1 it's basically a knight with 5 m level who is able to throw magic walls... Very highly not oldschool-like! I mean come on! Be reasonable.

3. Divine Plate should be wearable only by Paladins. Also reduce it resistance from 10% to 9%.

4. Underworld Robe should be only for Mages and Druids. Reduce it immunity from 12% to 10%.

5. Think about reducing Golden Boots attributes. I am not sure what perks they give precisely but it's too much.

Creating blank rune should consume 3 soul points and twice as mana as currently.

Making magic wall rune and paralyze rune should give a player soft PZ lock (60 seconds, able to enter temple).

Exp rate shouldn't end at 1x. Making it this way you making sure only few most determined and passionate players will go hunt after reaching this gate. Everything else is good 1,5x, 2x, 2,5x but not 1x...

waiting for faR the best ot i've been playing on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back