• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not big fan of custom items. In my opinion they are unnecessary, slightly unbalanced and spoiling a community but I know some dudes just like them a lot and I fully tolerate this. But there are things that could be done to improve current situation with those items. Here are few of my ideas:

1. Infernal bolts could be harder to obtain. Don't make monsters like nightmares, furys etc. dropping 8-10 of them. It's too much. 2-3 per monster would be absolutely enough.

2. Items that add magic levels should be wearable only by mages and druids. I mean come on... Knight with spellbook +3, magic hat +1, some magic coat +1 it's basically a knight with 5 m level who is able to throw magic walls... Very highly not oldschool-like! I mean come on! Be reasonable.

3. Divine Plate should be wearable only by Paladins. Also reduce it resistance from 10% to 9%.

4. Underworld Robe should be only for Mages and Druids. Reduce it immunity from 12% to 10%.

5. Think about reducing Golden Boots attributes. I am not sure what perks they give precisely but it's too much.

Creating blank rune should consume 3 soul points and twice as mana as currently.

Making magic wall rune and paralyze rune should give a player soft PZ lock (60 seconds, able to enter temple).

Exp rate shouldn't end at 1x. Making it this way you making sure only few most determined and passionate players will go hunt after reaching this gate. Everything else is good 1,5x, 2x, 2,5x but not 1x...

All of the equipment has been nerfed for what I know, but imo Realesta will never become an RPG focused server with the amount of custom content it currently provides. I mean, what big questss does it have? Poi and underworld robe. Both boring as fuck and straightforward. Theres no custom isles like Forgula, Abukir, Icenhaal or something similar like medivia used to have. All realesra has to give rpg-wise is some random straightforward quests and a few easy-to-access orshabaal-ots styled spawns. I'm not gonna name the servers, but the one that's currently running has more RPG content than realesta has. Dungeons, a lot of interesting, big quests that arent spoiled too much is good and this is what realesta lacks. As it is now, realesta is basically a war server with a big choice of custom respawns and well-done client.

Today i'm gonna add new items sesion to the website, we have lowered the physical immunity for some of them.

Make very low rate with fast mana regeneration and good loot rate.

I remember good fun servers like orginaltibia with pernament exp x4 or x 7 and some other where people can hunt dragons with only mana regeneration without mf.

Old times i played on ots servers , because easy and fun , they have more loot from monsters , better mana regeneration , boosted places , people got more money to fights.

Today, servers are boring:

- Slow mana regeneration , then people use bots and mc to make money for this reason.

-People no got much money to can fight every time when they want it , becasue loot rate it's bad , that is good only to war teams who can make best quests and hunt good monsters every time.

- The rebirth of monsters is slow and boring and you have to wait for them and waste time.

Last edited:
Low rate with mana regen like is now and a Little bit smaller loot
With these rates like are now server will die in 3 weeks again cause of 150lvls and boring gameplay
Its True new islands like forgula (u need to make Access to go there) will be very good.

Last edited:
I playd both paladin and mage on this edition, and I can say mana fluid's add too much mana in my opinion.
For paladin it add's almost enough mana for 2 exura/vita and for Sorcerer it's suck becouse every battle is Mort Hur Spamming, it uses 250 mana and u hit peoples for waaaay more.For Knight's i heard you highered mana cost for "exori" when really this mana fluid is a problem. That's why i think manas suck's alot.
If mana fluid would be lower there wouldn't be so high magic levels over community, as all know there is this house in thais where alot of peoples made super high mlvl inside the house. PLS edit this house at least, so peoples won't abuse this mana fluids in pz.

Also, about full mana add-on after getting every level, It's suck alooot as you seen on battles and on punio's stream, when they spammed mort hurs and UE and they get full mana every time someone died, they shoot another 2 ue's ?? Wtf.
If it has to stay, make it work only to 20-40 lvl. So it will help in early stage of exp, and not make's battles so retarded later.

About magic lvl items for ek's - it's true they shouldn't be able to wear it lol.

I READ what peoples write and i laugh, becouse when i write an edition ago that custom spawns should need "acces" like scarab coin or "acces by quest done" peoples said, that this is "fun server" etc. and now, more and more peoples seen same problem, that team that is losing battles can't go exp anywhere becouse getting sneak whole day. So I can just say same shyt, make damn custom spawn's acces dependent, some of this spawns are wayy too much OP.

ONLY IDEAS...
You made POI - you have acces to go fury spawn.
You need Skull (like scarab coin) to enter South custom drefia spawn every time and you leave it by cursed flame (like ank tombs)
You need to take an key from a chest full of heros on edron hero spawn to acces Hero Castle in desert
You made BK quest, you have acces to enter custom BK spawn
You need to kill freakin boss of death to enter Grim Reapers spawn
You talk's to NPC that want skull staff every time you enter Warlock's Thais/Folda spawn, then he teleport's you on the other side of the door's that is locked etc.
ETC ETC ETC
Small changes that make's peoples DO SOMETHING

Last edited:
im playin ek and i agree about m lvl items, BUT only if physical reduction items will be only for rp/ek . stupid idea to take something from non magic profesion but sitll not talking about items that mages can wear when it should be only for ek/paladin. anyway so far many people were giving this idea on thread and ruthless never answered about what he think on this.

cant belive u guys want to change 100 things for the server, the items physical the full/mana/hp at level, the mana reg the loot rate,

the exp rate i can understand

but really? soon i wont even be enjoying the server it was perfect as it is, u guys just wanna change hell of things

u kids never fine with anything

we all know u love this server more then any ot so stop change it to some shit ot

This time will be more fun , we are talked with @ruth , he maybe add new places like +150 level door , + 175 level door etc. rates is good , people always want low rate but no1 is playin on low rates , because low rate player like 100-150 people max. and people check first login the server how many people playing ( online) if it was like -200 people server dying in hours its true. I was played @ruth ‘s server like 4 or 5 times. And people keep playing so no need to Change anything. Realesta for me this summer’s server hope this time more fun , more war.

Need extra 3 things :

1) guild war mode (with rewards maybe)
2) need new hard quests +150 for example. And new doors like dhq +125,150,175,200.
3) quest rewards must be change for rp , for ms , for ek and for ed. ( underworld robe for sorcerers +2 ml, underworld armor %5 protect all elements for ek and rp , underworld cape +10 speed for druids like that for example )

ı m playing paladin and ı am agree to many infernal bolts droppig on monsters it must be change.

This time will be more fun , we are talked with @ruth , he maybe add new places like +150 level door , + 175 level door etc. rates is good , people always want low rate but no1 is playin on low rates , because low rate player like 100-150 people max. and people check first login the server how many people playing ( online) if it was like -200 people server dying in hours its true. I was played @ruth ‘s server like 4 or 5 times. And people keep playing so no need to Change anything. Realesta for me this summer’s server hope this time more fun , more war.

Need extra 3 things :

1) guild war mode (with rewards maybe)
2) need new hard quests +150 for example. And new doors like dhq +125,150,175,200.
3) quest rewards must be change for rp , for ms , for ek and for ed. ( underworld robe for sorcerers +2 ml, underworld armor %5 protect all elements for ek and rp , underworld cape +10 speed for druids like that for example )

ı m playing paladin and ı am agree to many infernal bolts droppig on monsters it must be change.
Ye but everyone want to have 100~ lvl (and fight) / not like 150 lvl's / Its just about last stage IMO should be x2 and would be nice .
Gracias Tamponfan _/

@Shajkan421 Shajkan good job, now you are crying becouse peoples give feedback about - what was kinda bad on this edition.

@unnamed Ten Tamtan i Shajkan 2 ku*wa łby co by najlepiej expily co 3 dni następny 150 lvl na nowej edycji...
what u talking about u playd one edition? and u think u know something? every edition has been the same almost except the exp stages,

i agree on the exp stages ofc they should be less

but everything else u guys wanna change and remove thats just so funny,

its part of realesta in my opinion, that they have % items physical the server should be hard a knight paladin should be tanky same as mage,

i u have this items,

it shouldnt be like every other ot just normal shit

i heard even one of u guys wante dot change the task exp from 100% to 50% example hydra task 600k and insted uget 300k%

thats so stupid task already gives shit and u wont to lower it even more, and we have already lower stages i mean wtf, its summer, its not medivia !

@Shajkan421 OF COURSE BRO, It's so nice when polacks rush us and spam ue 5x times and mort hurs and they have full mana every time they kill one person, It's really nice.

You know what happens then? You say: "You are fukin noob's guy's" You Let them rush us, they only spam mort hurs at us, so we need to spam morthurs and ue back"
Then Shajkan try to go exp after lost battle and 2 minutes go: "Fucking polacks snaked us again, what the fuck" ?

Ye so for sure, LET fukin full mana addon stay, let's not make acces to evo spawns where peoples make 50 lvl in one evening, and let's leave this 160 mana fluids...

its hard for them to take levels on us when we had highets lvl in team lvl 130s :) and they 150s 160s 170s, so i dont now what u talking about :)

We will see, again all will have 150lvls and ue/wave game nice

@Shajkan421 When yoou will lower only last stages, peoples will make 100 lvl in one day and then "cry" to Ruth that they don't have reason to exp over lvl 100. All seen it on multiple ot's.

Remove magic levels scrolls or low ue damage (not much) ,people with same lvl than you can kill you in burst ue, and make you use utamo all time -.-

It's a high mana fluid problem, all play utamo vita, becouse they can out-heal dmg fast with spamming manas.
If mana fluid would give less mana there won't be so high Magic level's at first, and then noone would play on utamo vita all time, becouse in battle you would get waste out of mana fast by one palladin. So team's would respect their mana, and we would see peoples play with some tactic's instead of spamming mort hurs.

So as you see :) Lower mana from mana fluid = lower Ue dmg on peoples :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back