• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ mad kid

after 15 years of tibia i never saw small wars tbh

exactly this. sooner or later they fight 3 vs 3 and then they cry server has no people. And then when server finally has people you see them cry its teams that has 20 man. Make up your mind. if you want 3 vs 3 fights go realistic war lvl 50s. If you are not rdy for big teams don't join a populair highrate.

exactly this. sooner or later they fight 3 vs 3 and then they cry server has no people. And then when server finally has people you see them cry its teams that has 20 man. Make up your mind. if you want 3 vs 3 fights go realistic war lvl 50s. If you are not rdy for big teams don't join a populair highrate.

On real tibia in old times play much players , this it's not the same what ots server where no have 300 players.

People make big teams with more members on real tibia old time because of a few reasons:

1.They need more members to control best hunt places

2.Old times tibia have mana regen x1 , regen hp x1 etc and by this efect people need more shoters , and blockers.

Many people no play many hours in day like some crazy rpgers in times now , maybe with some exceptions and people who had the highest levels, many of them exchanged characters and shared exp on this characters and for this people need more members in guilds to hunt monsters with blcokers , shoters , siochers.

3.In old times, many people did not have internet in homes in Poland and used internet cafes, so they could not spend many hours a day like today's players and guilds needed more members for joint hunts or even wars.

4. Real tibia have 3 types of guild types that fought guilds with levels with similar :
- low lvls guilds pk , mid lvls guilds and top lvls guilds who fight to dominate servers.

There is nothing to compare the server that does not have 300 players to real tibia , because it's 2 different worlds and they differ by 180 degrees

Level of pvp players goes forward , and you want to stop in the development of the Stone Age style and play in teams of 30 people in 2018 and shoot gfb in big teams nice congratulations to you and like-minded to you.

damn didn't know you could mention that many reasons that are complete bullshit regarding the big teams. but gj you just did.

Do you think to make tampon rates like
0-8 0.3x
8-20 0.1x
20-100 100x

loot rate 1000000x

????????

x1000 it can be the number of immigrants from Africa admitted daily in Germany where "Die in heal" have home.

I never gave such an exp rate.

I only gave a very low exp rate with a very high loot crate style 8 x no x 1000.

x1000 it can be the number of immigrants from Africa admitted daily in Germany where "Die in heal" have home.

I never gave such an exp rate.

I only gave a very low exp rate with a very high loot crate style 8 x no x 1000.

Bro <3

I am getting bored with this server , much boters play here , because new and old client here.

Here no good fun , because idiots make big teams and in this teams playing bots with good mlv made on mlv scrolls like a Aqua "Hugo boss" who some time open cast and boting shooting sd under roof auto mf etc.

I do not want to do 20 or 30 camas of different bots here and then upload it, because they'll make a new charaters and continue to do the same, so it does not make sense and it's a waste of my time.

Please add here only a new client here because I do not want to play here and get nervous, dying through large teams with a good magic lvls what they made with mlv scrolls in which there are a lot of bots.

Please add here more % death lose levels , and make pvp enforced x5-6.

If blessing system here please remove it because now some have lvls 120 and still exp.

x1 or x 1,5 last exp stage is good , because today play many crazy rpgers who still can make fast lvling with this exp.

Make last exp stage x1,5 no x3 then server is stay for long term.

These scrolls really annoy me in this sms shop, it's very style pay to win, and if here playing bots with top mlvs made on scrolls in large teams then this game it becomes an annoying annoyance.

On real tibia in old times play much players , this it's not the same what ots server where no have 300 players.

People make big teams with more members on real tibia old time because of a few reasons:

1.They need more members to control best hunt places

2.Old times tibia have mana regen x1 , regen hp x1 etc and by this efect people need more shoters , and blockers.

Many people no play many hours in day like some crazy rpgers in times now , maybe with some exceptions and people who had the highest levels, many of them exchanged characters and shared exp on this characters and for this people need more members in guilds to hunt monsters with blcokers , shoters , siochers.

3.In old times, many people did not have internet in homes in Poland and used internet cafes, so they could not spend many hours a day like today's players and guilds needed more members for joint hunts or even wars.

4. Real tibia have 3 types of guild types that fought guilds with levels with similar :
- low lvls guilds pk , mid lvls guilds and top lvls guilds who fight to dominate servers.

There is nothing to compare the server that does not have 300 players to real tibia , because it's 2 different worlds and they differ by 180 degrees

Level of pvp players goes forward , and you want to stop in the development of the Stone Age style and play in teams of 30 people in 2018 and shoot gfb in big teams nice congratulations to you and like-minded to you.

holy sh*t........ reading this guy's messages is like a torture. Such a bullsh*t
He is on the otland since I remember but his language is still 2/10

Answer for question why on realsta there is only about 200 players is obvious . Peoples nowdays rather play easy games like Diablo or LoL where dead or lose doesnt cost you anything. Old tibia isnt easy game and i understand why players go for an eazy games to play cuz they dont have time/nerves and what is also important friends who can help them . So here my little proposal to not attack random ppls who are trying to do something here .

For me server is very good and i would love to stay here as long as possible . Wish you good luck and have fun ;-)

Answer for question why on realsta there is only about 200 players is obvious . Peoples nowdays rather play easy games like Diablo or LoL where dead or lose doesnt cost you anything. Old tibia isnt easy game and i understand why players go for an eazy games to play cuz they dont have time/nerves and what is also important friends who can help them . So here my little proposal to not attack random ppls who are trying to do something here .

For me server is very good and i would love to stay here as long as possible . Wish you good luck and have fun ;-)

Like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back