• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] [8.6] Karamy-WAR | START FRIDAY 18:00 | LEGENDARY WAR OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://karamy-war.com/
Server Address
karamy-war.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

szatan1x

Professional Lua
Reaction score

On February 12 at 18:00 POLISH TIME Karamy-War under protocol 8.6 will begin!

IP: karamy-war.com
PORT: 7171
Client: 8.60

Level Lock
Since last dwo editions we have provided "block lvl system" which is that every 25 levels we face locked level. The only option to keep gaining more levels is reaching maximum level by 25 people. Maximum levels are for example 125, 150, 175...

Vocation Balance
Karamy server has one of the best OTS server balance, the mass of guilds have made significant contributions to creating it for years!

UE Lock & WAVE Exhausted
On our server there is a block of area spells on ED and MS above 15 people on the screen and increased exhausted on the wave.

Advanced machine and protection
Karamy is hosted in one of the best hosting companies in Europe, OVH. Parameters of our server guarantee lag-free game, we can host up to 1000 players without any troubles. Most of the attacks are blocked by our protection system, if someone is able to break the protection wall then it must be a real professional but the damage that he would cause would be fixed straight away.

Professional website
Our website is ahead of the competition. We are using a style created on a special request, we don't use layouts that can be found on the internet.

Rankings
We have many rankings for you: countries ranking, daily number of frags, weekly, monthly, for all the time and number of deaths daily, weekly, monthly and for all the time. There are also guild rankings and special rankings (contests).

Intellgent system of gaining experience
Our system of gaining experience is created so that reaching maximum level would take some time. System has been designed to take into account free frags and activity of victims - for killing player who just went out from pz you get much less experience than for player who is getting frags for some amount of time.

Skull System
To quickly assess player's skills you just have to look at his level and skull. The skull depends on the number of frags that will change.

Free premium points
For every frag player receive 1 crystal coin and 1 soul orb. For 100 soul orbs you can get 30 premium points (exchange from Djinn).

Addons and promotion
For earned crystal coins you can get addons (150cc) and promotion (300cc) which make that in case of yours death you lose two times less experience.

War System
We offer you original war system which allows you to settle which guild is better. But that isn't all, our author's system in heavy wars will offer additional experience points for participating in wars. Additionally, despite of this, we will be doing statistics guild vs guild without war system.

War Map
Our server includes classic but modernized mp for battles. Six temples will make that everyone will find place for themselves, additionally we have several places for bigger battles (f.e. open battle)

And many more
Moreover on server you will find overwhelming number of functions which are not offered by competitors but really improves the game. With us it is simply a basis. To this things we can include pass through each other players in pz, working commands to change outfits, emoted spells, number of frags by clicking look and other functions.

t444.png

We hope to see everyone on the server!
Create your account now!

Last edited:
For a war OT that I've played for some years, it's chocking to see how much the donos cost now. Last season I got a full set for about 8 euros and that includes addon doll, but now 30 euros for all that? Isn't that a bit harsh, it's a war ot after all..

For a war OT that I've played for some years, it's chocking to see how much the donos cost now. Last season I got a full set for about 8 euros and that includes addon doll, but now 30 euros for all that? Isn't that a bit harsh, it's a war ot after all..
don't forget that it will be completely dead within a week too

Bro, lower donation prices ppl dont stay all day on warOts, add elf bot on download section, display on site more real time info, "Top Fraggers Today", "Power Gamers", "The God (Less deads more frags" dont give all power to guilds more ppl just come to war servers for fun, add balance teams, if you give power to guilds then one guild dominate the server and destroy the game

Problem with donations is only with paypal, we recommend paying by bank transfer / psc, for 1 PLN in bank transfer u have 60 points. All items are also available in the game so u don't need to buy points.

@Morrison
It will be shown after start.

Yeah so random to spike the price up so much
Post automatically merged:

Problem with donations is only with paypal, we recommend paying by bank transfer / psc, for 1 PLN in bank transfer u have 60 points. All items are also available in the game so u don't need to buy points.

@Morrison
It will be shown after start.
I can't see any "Bank transfer" options on mine

@szatan1x
Increase maximum level to 220.
Add new quest with: death ring (+5% death, -10 shielding), protection amulet (+6% physical) as rewards.
Make them lasts as long as time ting and energy ring.(Can also be purchasable from shop)
I don't even like Tibia 8.6 that much but I think your server is really really nice. Very good place for tibia's sandbox and playground.
You have big big plus for a OTClient.
One issue with it that I got is that whenever I use any hotkey with ctrl or shift this client somehow register ctrl or shift button as pushed down even when I released it.
It can be little annoying.
I have firebomb on myself on F6.
And firebomb on crosshair on lshift+F6 or lctrl+F6.
When I throw firebomb under someone else and later I wanna throw it underneath myself it still gonna use it with crosshair and not let my character move because client thinks shift or control is pushed down when it is not.

Bro you need to remove Guilds, At the end one. guild dominate all server, its fine at begining but guilds kill your server