• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
IF NOT, FURIA RELOAD, MSG ME FOR TS

BTW
SELL MY CAMS FROM TIBIJKA/KASTERIA/ELOTH, 10 BEST CAMS=10 EURO, 20 BEST CAMS=18 EURO, ALL CAMS=100 EURO!
Support polish kids so they have money at the new start and they dont have to steal their parents money :)

giphy.gif

when you realize that kasteria's starting soon
You look like Cypis, rofl. Cypis wannabe xD

how will the shared exp works? u can only can max of 20% exp whilte teamhunt? or is it depends on how many different vocs your are etc? because on homepage it says "Share your experience with a friend and obtain the peaks of the server together with him/her! Worth mentioning is that it is +20% experience bonus for those who are in a party with shared experience enabled!"

u fck kidding me, where the fuck is this "new" client XD?????????????
It's not ready yet, we are still waiting for it to be delivered to us, still we are going to release it as a second client (beta) untill we are sure that everything is working as intented.

It's not ready yet, we are still waiting for it to be delivered to us, still we are going to release it as a second client (beta) untill we are sure that everything is working as intented.
one question, why this fucking client charge around 100% of processor? is connected to some botnet or minner?

Status
Not open for further replies.