• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Here is a list of 11 things that in my opinion would drastically improve server. All of them are just suggestions. Excuse me for this giant block of text but I tried to type as short as possible. I hope some "prime mover" of this OT gonna read this and implement at least few of them.

1. Repair Training Dummies. Add second training monk for proper shielding skilling. Fix right clicking (when you right click to eat food somehow it un-target training monk). Give everyone 2 hours of training daily. For premium accounts make it 6 hours but make it possible to buy another 4 hours of training for 100k. Explanation; lootrate here is incredible, it's very hard not to make profit, almost every spawn gives gains. The point of playing Tibia 8.0 is not standing 24h daily and watching how skillbars going greener. On 8.0 Tibia any custom trainers didn't even exist. I know times changes and nowadays players might like to simplify some aspects of the game. But as I said Tibia in my opinon it's nopt about skilling in closed protection zone where noone can touch you. Players should socialize and Tibia should simulate real human reactions with all its consequences. For all who wants to train they can still train as it use to be initially. But if they want something extra, if they want to train more than others in safe zone without any dangers they should pay for it. 100k isn't a big price because cash lies on the ground here.

2. Expand Venore Dragon Lair. This place is remote and isolated for a reason. But on 8.0 Tibia it supposed to be crowded and really desirable spot. There supposed to be fighting over this respawn. You can add few holes here and there with some extra Dragons, Dragon Lords or even add there few Undead Dragons below some hole you would have to open using a pick, and acces there through teleport only using 5 hardened bones or something similar.

3. I know a lot of people who like to hunt Giant Spiders and on POH it's not always that easy. Place you added near Venore, the one with Giant Spiders below surface it's really great but also could be a little bigger. Enlarge it. Add few more cave branches so more than 2-3 players could exp there simultaneously.

4. On Okolnir you can add another Frost Dragon resp. It could be on the east side of the island somwhere bellow the biggest floor on -1. You can really let your imagination loose and insert there like 15 Frost Dragons or more. Imagine how good it would be for high level mages exping there vishur/UE style.

5. On POI Dragon Lords; precisely on the most west side of it you could add another cave or even two. Let's say 2 caves with 5 Dragon Lords in each of them. Sounds like not much but it change entire spawn to that level that even 3 person could exp there at once.

6. Add another Kazordoon mine but only with dwarf guards. Make it large & easy to maneuver for mages but also don't choke back with amount of monsters. Place like this, for mid/high level is always needed.

7. Give every player who reaches 100th level 2 days of premium as reward.

8. Award powergamer of a day with 10 or 15 crystal coins. Seems like not much but trust me RPG players gonna dig it.

9. Current scenario with casting need some adjustments. Now the possible benefit from casting is incomparably small to potential threats and dangers (like for example enemy team sneaking you or getting combo'ed buying mana fluids). Thats why only so few high levels dare to open cast.
With my proposal there's gonna be a lot more of casts opened.
Keep the casting reward but make it in stages.
0-100 level - 5% extra exp gained
101-150 - 6% extra exp gained
151-200 - 7% extra exp gained
201-xxx - 8% extra exp gained

10. Make anti-bot client. I personally don't care about it. I am against botting and I pity whoever use bot on 8.0 Tibia. It just doesn't bother me that much and I can live with a knowledge someone on the server is using illegal program. Noob with bot is still a noob, right? But I know there are tons of people who would love to play on 8.0 server where at least most popular bots are forbidden, detectable, blocked and penalized. If you don't know how to make anti-bot client I am sure you can find a helping hand and guidance here on this forum.

11. Remove PVP protection. It is unaceptable on OT like this. Also increase amount of frags. Double the frags you can get on redskull untill banishment.

Sorry for all grammar mistakes and thanks for reading.
1. Training dummies are specialy made like they are - so there is only one inside room, so people still may skill faster in normal way. It's good as it is right now with hours of skilling, free account players have 6 hours and premium player have 10 hours and it's gonna stay like this.
2. I agree with that point, we will try to expand that spawn abit more.
3. There is Goroma gs spawn aswell, so I don't think so we need more atm.
4. Okolnir is already huge spawn and it doesn't need any remake.
5. We are adding new spawns constantly, we don't exclude that one day we will improve poi dls.
6. I doubt that we need more low levels spawn for medium/highrate server.
7. These 100 levels already have premium accounts, and if I add something like this now these higher levels gonna be wronged.
8. First you are saying that cash there is on the ground and still you want to give people more cash, thats nonsese.
9. There are already so many exp bonuses such as particiapting in war event, cast, premium with these you get +20% more experience and it should stay like this.
10. The best anti-bot system is a human, that can read reports (game reports, not player reports) and catch botters manually, because everytime you do some kind of protection in few hours some guy gonna bypass it,
11. PVP Protection for low levels is of course acceptable, why? These people may walk on battle grounds, but still you can walk through them and you are not gaining free-frags while you shooting gfbs etc. Do you know what would be there if we remove pvp protection? In battle ground instead of very few noobs walking around you may have hundreds of them, just to make you free frags.

after insulting Wille the past few years, I finally have to announce, that his new server is really great

Best OT by far. Not only 8.0. Best OT in general.
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate =)
after insulting Wille the past few years, I finally have to announce, that his new server is really great
It's always nice to hear some positives from people that used to hate me back in times. Thank you for your opinion. We are very pleased that we managed to convince people in some way once again to our server - we will not screw up this time.

# PATCH NOTES

Due to many complains we decided to add 'buy in backpacks' option for:

- ultimate healing runes (bp uh)
- sudden death runes (bp sd)
- magic wall runes (bp mw, please get in mind that you still may buy magic walls only in edron)
- great fireball runes (bp gfb)

Remember that you may also buy these backpacks with 'instant' command i.e. "instant buy bp uh"

Dear players,

responding to players requests, we started work on the War's Rewards project, which will consist in receiving benefits for won wars.

Based on your's and team's proposals, we present the following benefits concept:

• +5% more experience
  • +10% higher loot chance
  • +20% cheaper bless and aol
  • +10% more capacity
  • +5% more skill rate
  • +1 more frag to red skull
  • 10% less death loss

In addition, people with the most kills on both sides will receive an additional prize in the form of War Outfit.

DIavMv6.png

The War's Rewards project was defined by the following rules:

1. In order for a player to receive benefits, must be a member of the guild when the war begins.

2. In order for the guild to receive one of the abovementioned benefits, must meet the following conditions:

• minimum count of people in the guild: 10 (when you accept the war)
  • average level in guild: 80
  • minimum limit of frags: 200
  • minimum count of frags gained in the war: 100

* Benefits are granted after next server restart

We are still waiting for your suggestions regarding this project, which you can submit under this post.

Greetings,
Kasteria support.

No offense dude but this is probably the most ridiculous and wrong idea I have ever seen and it just prooves people governing this server aren't as clever as one could think. If you don't see how this entire war reward can be abused, misused and distorted I won't explain it to you.

Also one thing about previous post. Although I really don't wanna argue. I couldn't care less about any of that points if not your absolutely silly and non convincing explanation about antycheat client and your weird aversion to awarding your own community. (it's not all aboit money which really lies on the ground... It's about encouraging and giving satisfaction to some exeptional units on the server... But obviously gor someone looking through some ca$$$h prism it doesn't make sense)

Peace out.

No offense dude but this is probably the most ridiculous and wrong idea I have ever seen and it just prooves people governing this server aren't as clever as one could think. If you don't see how this entire war reward can be abused, misused and distorted I won't explain it to you.

Also one thing about previous post. Although I really don't wanna argue. I couldn't care less about any of that points if not your absolutely silly and non convincing explanation about antycheat client and your weird aversion to awarding your own community. (it's not all aboit money which really lies on the ground... It's about encouraging and giving satisfaction to some exeptional units on the server... But obviously gor someone looking through some ca$$$h prism it doesn't make sense)

Peace out.
As I’ve stated above, this project is under construction and may be changed - we just want to attract war players even more to keep fighting. I can see some ways in that project that can be abused but trust me, we wont release it before we fix every each way to abuse it. Instead of criticizing the idea, which is I believe really good idea (if we block all abuse ways) try to help me make it good for all. Sorry for chaotic, havent sleept for over 24 hours.

Dear Kasterians,

we are pleased to announce that from today to saturday you can send us photos from your houses on Kasteria, which will take part in a second house contest in which you can win prizes such as: retro outfit, premium account for 30 days, or premium points and for the player that will arrange his house best we have prepared special reward, which is demon legs - there is a lot to fight for, so we encourage you to participate! Please send screenshots to our fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/kasteriapl.

ATTENTION: Please get in mind, that only players that likes our fanpage will take a part in it.

Lq73DdV.png

We also would like to inform you that lost account interface has been finally fixed, from now you may use it without troubles.

Thats curious massive amount of people without promotion comming back after month retirement they dont even exp just log in in middle of night and exit on trainers lmao this could be just some ppl which skilling their second char but theres too many of them yesterday trainers were full of noob chars it looks for me like gms check database and log in on old characters to exit them on trainers so nice

Pic related:
https://i.snag.gy/af4SvY.jpg

You can check it for urself when kasteria hit 800+ players but now they'll probably look for some script to add exp daily to those characters like 3k or 20k

all the recent positive opinions are coming from accounts that were made on this thursday lul nice one

all the recent positive opinions are coming from accounts that were made on this thursday lul nice one

Nope im old otlander and im approves this server atleast this edition :p

Thats curious massive amount of people without promotion comming back after month retirement they dont even exp just log in in middle of night and exit on trainers lmao this could be just some ppl which skilling their second char but theres too many of them yesterday trainers were full of noob chars it looks for me like gms check database and log in on old characters to exit them on trainers so nice

Pic related:
https://i.snag.gy/af4SvY.jpg

You can check it for urself when kasteria hit 800+ players but now they'll probably look for some script to add exp daily to those characters like 3k or 20k
Its always like this, if you dont got anything against my server then you are starting your propaganda. First of all, if you „exit” on trainers you gonna be kicked from the game after 15 minutes, feel free to login the game and check activity on it :)

So you want to tell me that magically 400 people come back from month retirement and all they did was just exit log on trainers?

Theres no way to almost triple online amount (300>900) in 2 days on old server beside advertisment from famous streamer even best update wouldnt make 400-500 people log in and JUST EXIT TRAINERS lmao and all those ppl got one thing common they all were retired for over 3 weeks

So you want to tell me that magically 400 people come back from month retirement and all they did was just exit log on trainers?

Theres no way to almost triple online amount (300>900) in 2 days on old server beside advertisment from famous streamer even best update wouldnt make 400-500 people log in and JUST EXIT TRAINERS lmao and all those ppl got one thing common they all were retired for over 3 weeks
Well, what are you talking about? When we had 300 players online on peak hours? And again, you cannot exit on train monks as you will be kicked from after 15 minutes. Also, you should count training rooms before you write your shits. Just wondering, I believe you are logging online list all the time? Because last experience providing informations from last 7 days.

ye haha i also noticed that, whole 7 page from this thread are positive opinions from accounts made in thursday :D

ye haha i also noticed that, whole 7 page from this thread are positive opinions from accounts made in thursday :D
Kasti asked players on a stream if they could share their opinion on otland, I don't see anything wrong with this.

Well, what are you talking about? When we had 300 players online on peak hours? And again, you cannot exit on train monks as you will be kicked from after 15 minutes. Also, you should count training rooms before you write your shits. Just wondering, I believe you are logging online list all the time? Because last experience providing informations from last 7 days.

A week ago u had avg 300-400 online players at peak hours about 15min idle kick on trainers it could cause problems for normal players but not for admins right? I dont have to count training room first kasti made video about kasteria showing trainers (~500 ppl online that day) and around 300+ on trainers half of the training spots were free few days later at night uszmen posted record of 920 online players and someone logged in to ur server and tried to enter training room but that message show up:
"sorry theres currently no empty training room blablabla"

Ok so you want to tell me that on high-rate server majority put chars on training room since month even paladins without taking single point of exp? No its not possible even after 4 days of training someone would leave trainers to kill few dragons test hit or pk all those chars are 3+ weeks old and their last dead was 20+ days ago on the same lvl they are right now so looks like rage quit from server

A week ago u had avg 300-400 online players at peak hours about 15min idle kick on trainers it could cause problems for normal players but not for admins right? I dont have to count training room first kasti made video about kasteria showing trainers (~500 ppl online that day) and around 300+ on trainers half of the training spots were free few days later at night uszmen posted record of 920 online players and someone logged in to ur server and tried to enter training room but that message show up:
"sorry theres currently no empty training room blablabla"

Ok so you want to tell me that on high-rate server majority put chars on training room since month even paladins without taking single point of exp? No its not possible even after 4 days of training someone would leave trainers to kill few dragons test hit or pk all those chars are 3+ weeks old and their last dead was 20+ days ago on the same lvl they are right now so looks like rage quit from server
Week ago we had 700 to 800 players online at peak hours, so you were probably looking on another server or you've got some problems with your eyes. How can we have 300+ players on training room while there are 240 training spots in it? You are just jealous pole that is typing random numbers without a cover - i'm done with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.