• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
dont waste ur time on this corrupted shit, will be ded after 2 weeks
here u go
same owner as pangeria btw

Dont waste your money/time on kasteria!!
Look at Niebieski's pangeria dead ot after 2 weeks because of corrupt gm and he always spoffing online list that's why he is banned on otservlist.
Pushejro will destroy this ot...
Its better to spend Christmas time with your family and wait for originaltibia.
Post automatically merged:

KASTERIA = DEAD OT

What a Kid, are you? You talking about spend time with family and u are actually waste your time for bullshits. Kid how old are you.
I dont think so if somebody will care about your bullshit messages om kasteria. Chech Your life. You just spend life like a bot like ur others friends
Re-captcha haha true

I once more simplify my 5 steps for better Kasteria into 1 universal sentence that will make playing here better experience for everyone.

"Increase frags and remove Training Monks!"

Veziv make Quit and comeback 5x in 1 month ot
as far as I know he isnt even joining this server xd I dont think that any bigger/real teams are joining this server anyway. niebieski has failed too many times (last of his server, pangeria for example)

as far as I know he isnt even joining this server xd I dont think that any bigger/real teams are joining this server anyway. niebieski has failed too many times (last of his server, pangeria for example)

Who cares about veziv anyways hes always been shit in 8.0 other than that there will always be teams that will play even tho Niebieski fu**ed up, we all know he's a money grabbing kid but name me a 8.0 that can compare to kasterias authentic gameplay.

Who cares about veziv anyways hes always been shit in 8.0 other than that there will always be teams that will play even tho Niebieski fu**ed up, we all know he's a money grabbing kid but name me a 8.0 that can compare to kasterias authentic gameplay.
you can call him however you want to, you can hate him, but the truth is that he was the leader who could gather people on teamspeak and have some decent fights for a couple of weeks/days (depends on the server)

you can call him however you want to, you can hate him, but the truth is that he was the leader who could gather people on teamspeak and have some decent fights for a couple of weeks/days (depends on the server)

well I dont hate him I just think hes a bad player cuz he always gives up in every ots. I would rather say hes the only person to keep the polaks in a
leash
cuz you guys are so hardheaded and that makes it really difficult so in that way hes good otherwise hes sheat.

Some1 told my sebus is making team, and mitch also so lets see if there will be fights. Tbh there is nothing better Ot to play rn.

Make super low exp rate pls like 10x on start and 2x from 80lvl it works that high exp = fast end low exp = low end xDD

2 days before start not even info about exp what the fuck is this xD

I think will be copy paste, how in 2 last editions on start x50 and on the end x2 :) -> this exp = dedówka OTS
I prefer static x3, but they will not do this :p

Exp Ratestages
Skill Rate6x
Magic Rate3x
Loot Rate3x
Regeneration4x

Nicu !

Status
Not open for further replies.