• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Dalerium 10.41 RL | Starting 19th of July 18.00 CET

Keep us posted about the DDoS problem please.
Do you have any distributed denial of service protection?
Website has gone offline too..

Yours.

We have better than average ddos protection, but these attacks are just way too strong for the firewall to block them.

Currently, I can't say when the ddos are going to end..

Tho, I can tell you that I contacted OVH yesterday about this issue, they just replied something like (shortened) "indeed your server is under very heavy load, contact to other department"
So, I contacted them again (some hours ago), they told me that they are now aware of the problem and will contact me when they have resolved it.

Shouldn't take too long, but who knows the ddos attack has already lasted for 20 hours~
Indeed the OVH support seems to be quite slow and poor, but then again these attacks are very strong, and who ever it is who wants to put the server down has to have very good reason. Since ddosing that strong attacks for so long time is getting quite expensive for the ddoser aswell..

I assume many people think that the problem should have been resolved already, but unfortunately there are few reasons why its not.
1. Whoever is attacking the server is very motivated to put us down, and it seems like he is using quite a lot money on it.
2. Currently we are relaying on OVHs support team, unfortunately their support team seems to a bit slow..
3. Currently the server doesn't have enough players to pay for constant protection against this~ strong attacks, it would cost around 200-350 euros to protect the server from this strong attacks (and still it wouldn't protect us 100%)

If there is currently nothing you can do about these attacks. - what are you doing then?
I am working on new content and fixing bugs that were reported.
At this moment I am tracking maps for Oramond.

Whats going to happen after the DDOS is over?
There will be compensations, yet I haven't fully thought of what will happen after these problems have been fully fixed.
But as I said yesterday there will be some well known bosses spawning much more often than usual.
Yesterday night I also said that there will not be double experience, tho after all this time I am not sure about it, therefore there might be double experience for a while.

Lastly but not least, even tho many people are disappointed about these attacks, specially because they have lasted for so long.
I hope still hope you understand how little there is I can do about these attacks, when the attacker is using so much resources against us.
It is yet unknown who the attacker is nor where he lives, but once these attacks have been mitigated legal actions will be taken against the attacker/s.

Sorry for the inconveniences

'It is yet unknown who the attacker is nor where he lives, but once these attacks have been mitigated legal actions will be taken against the attacker/s.' - What?
'strong attacks for so long time is getting quite expensive for the ddoser' - double what? You think that putting ur small server down is a problem for ~10000 zombies + multiple servers like 1gbit/each?
Anyway OVH wont help u if u dont pay thousands for ur servers, imo best antiddos will be if u use Daniel service.

Wish you good luck, u're making a good job with this ots but some people just ddos it to get players on their creepy servers.

Wish you the best of luck. Hopefully it will get resolved soon. Slow ass OVH...

Update log 2.8 2014
  • Trisha now accepts dragon claw for addon
  • Fixed Black Bert's trade
  • Lowered Slime Gobblers cooldown to 10 seconds
  • Fixed Azerus on the last mission of in service~
  • Fixed bug with pirate bosses teleport
  • Fixed some map bugs at edron
  • You can now start normal tasks for more than 3 times from Grizzly
  • Fixed Dalberct
  • Added family brooch quest
  • Added raid for Furyosa
  • Added raid for Mawhawk (will spawn quite often
  • Fixed bug with Fazzrah's teleport
  • Added text/magic effects for usable items such as Panda Teddy
  • Fixed musical instruments
  • Added brimstone bugs to Chyllfroest
  • Bonus: Good progress with Oramond's map. :)

Also:

We are going to have 4x loot rate, raids will occur much more often than usual, specially raids such as: Morgaroth, Ferumbras, Orshabaal, Gaz'haragoth raid and much more!
That's not all, King Tibianus will be giving random gifts away for players above the level 100 at Thais depot.
On top of this all Chayanne is going to spawn at some point during the event. - Every player above the level 160 will be able to loot Chayanne for 30 minutes after it dies.
Regards

I would love to try this out, mostly because I like how dedicated you are and just keep work. Big up.
I don't know if I'm will be able to be there on start up tho. (Same release date as diablo 3 on console)..

Recommened, active staff member , one of the best real maps nowadays

Great gifts compensating one day off, death(with loss of blessings). Got: Party hat, and pig bank.
Now 600 pings, game server not responding : /

###refresh: feeling that u dont even put a piece of interest in this att3

Last edited:
Great gifts compensating one day off, death(with loss of blessings). Got: Party hat, and pig bank.

Actually he does , but the only way to stop DDOS attacks is to join an expensive dedi host, he is supposed to take a while deciding taking that move or giving up eventually

You joking or what?

Im not joking, whole day server was ddosed, and You didnt wrote a single word about it or just shutdown server.
I like dalerium so much, so Im getting angry when I saw You didn't do anything.
Hope it will be working good from now.
Got one bug, will pm u.

##still attacks or something, kicked and death, lost about hour of hunting.
If u do free bless u could fuckin do it 100%

Last edited:
I haven't no laggs or freeze today or yesterday, i dont know what you talking about Xelvis...

topic:
im bamping dis
almost 100 players online a few hours ago

Latest update from our website

As you can see the website layout has been changed.
We have received some negative feedback from it, therefore you can expect the layout to change after a while to more "RPG" stylish layout anytime soon.
Also we have improved couple pages at the webpage.
Change name has been fixed. If you had bought this service earlier, the points from it have been returned to your account.
After multiple suggestions we have dedicated to add unique mounts to the shop.
Mounts that are not "tamable" in-game.

Content fixes/additions
  • Fixed bug with necropharus task - (if you had completed this, you can go to Lugri and report it)
  • Changed description of name change at the shop
  • Fixed Roshamuul prison bosses
  • Fixed update comment page
  • Fixed bug with ice islands quest mission 2 - if you already had started the mission you can continue it by using your pick on the ice crack one more time.
  • Fixed multiple map bugs at Draconia
  • Fixed bug with Dream Realm quest
  • Corrected multiple npc's looktypes
  • Several other minor bug fixes
  • Several fixes at website
  • Update multiple monster attributes
  • Fixed some npc's looktypes
  • Many minor fixes/additions

Regards,
Dalerium staff

It'd be nice to see some more people joining. The server has a lot of potential in my opinion. Atte really seems to be putting work into it. :D

Update log 16 and 18.8 (merged)

As you wanted, the website layout has been totally changed.
The website layout is more RPG stylish now, fits to our server much better than before.
There will be minor changes to be done at the website, if you have an guild, please go and upload new picture.

XEUSXDG.png

Cast system
Finally the cast system has been enabled, check out under "library>casts" for more information.

Unnatural selection, Jean Pierre and more!

fnr128k.png

Update log

• Corrected some items with rare-rusty armor
  • Fixed few ankrahmun tomb teleports, also they work as in real-tibia now (you have to stand on the mystic flame in order to get teleported)
  • Plague bell, mask give the correct addons now
  • Fixed bug with NPC Cobra at Stone Tomb
  • Fixed bug with !buyhouse command
  • Corrected few umbral weapon attiributes
  • Fixed NPC Urkalio
  • Added unnatural selection quest
  • It is possible to get second warmaster addon from Cael now
  • Fixed few bugs with Jean Pierre
  • Added all "special foods" that you can make with Jean Pierre
  • Increased spawn-rate(raid) of Midnight panther
  • Some minor fixes in general
  • Added powergamers to the website
  • Changed the layout of quests at character view (website)
  • Added client support for 10.39-41
  • Fixed bug with Claw of the Noxious
  • Lowered loot chance of Amazon items dropped from orc raids
  • Fixed some monster loot bugs
  • Fixed bug with NPC Luigri (necromancer task)
  • Fixed bug with Erayo (assassin outfits)
  • Cleared some houses with inactive owners
  • Updated guild wars
  • Fixed multiple spawns
Regards,
Dalerium staff

There was an unfortunate downtime for a few hours caused by my little mistake.
I forgot to enable the auto-restarter, therefore the server didn't start automatically after server save.

To compensate this downtime double -experience and -skills have been enabled until the next server save.

doubleexp.png

Double experience will last until next server save //10am CEST.

Happy hunting!

Let me get this straight, the protocol is 10.39-10.41 and you are selling mounts in the shop that wasn't released until 10.51? Seems extremely legit.