• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Guilcera Oldschool - 7.x Custom Map

e2L8bab.png

Killed my first fire devil

it's going well, thanks! just hit 100 lvl today :) hope you bring some friends with you coz we kinda lack players :(

I know the community might be upset about a reset since they have put in some time and all that, but there are barely any people playing, and it might be because so many players are way to high level right now.

i feel like this server needs one and also some adjustments to the rates, right now the exp rates seems to be aimed towards level 100+ pretty fast, which imo is pretty bad for this kind of ot.

may i suggest these instead
Code:
min     max     multiplier
----------------------------
1    29    x25
30    39    x20
40    49    x15
50    59    x10
60      69      x5
70      79      x2.5
80      89      x2
90      99      x1.5
100     200     x1

When i tested this OT for the first time, i felt like the mana regen for mages where really slow for being a fast exp server, what if you increased the drop rates of life rings/ring of healings instead of boosting the regens, could that maby be an option?
Perhaps maby create some more gfb spawns (not just desert tombs just normal spawns in general), i feel like you should try and aim for more killing = faster exp, instead of higher rates = fast exp, that could make it more fun.

Anyway thats all i could think of right now, i hope something happens, since i would really like to see this server grow in population since it's a server with the right goals in mind compared to other oldschool OT's out there atm.

good luck : )

Have I mentioned it's totally free?
Time is money.

Have to MC 2 rune makers to do anything on this server. I guess hoster thinks it's appropriate to have 2006 7.72 mana regen...

I don't have time to wait on the mana regen xD. Have to make runes for a day to play the 2nd day.. It's 2017.. Since the start ive seen at least 20-30 kids login, cry about mana regen then quit in game-chat.

I stopped playing. By looking at the highscores list it seems almost every single mage quit as well. Except for maybe 2-3..(which should be the opposite in 7.4-7.72 your server should be dominated by mages)

Just look at highscores list that should tell you something. Or the fact the online count is made up entirely of runemakers, paladins and knights.

Expect half the online count to be MC's.
LghZKn.jpg

I can almost guarantee the lack of players can be mostly attributed to mana regen / and or Mana fluids, but its your server do what you want.

I just want to know why one thinks mana regen / mana fluids are good the way it is when compared to the other aspects of the server. IE wands exist.. Knights boosted.. Runes doubled.. Can XP to 50 in a day on a knight or paladin... I could go on and on.

I've played both knight and mage till 70.. Very unbalanced.

Btw your kills to ban is still broken, if one guy rages he could just keep killing noobs while your offline.

Last edited:
@xKrazyx You happen to take screenshot right after the whole server died in Pharaoh and people logged out. xd

But yeah could probably use some balancing. Lower exp rate a bit (extreme exp stages early makes lvl 0-50 content obsolete) and rebalance mana regen.

If you want some kind of rune making community without gimping mana regen, fluids etc too much you could try to make runes cheaper (mana cost) but using a mana fluid set your soulpoints to zero, only recoverable by time rather than by than killing creatures. That way if someone wanted to make runes by their house they could make them cheaply but if they want to drink 60 bp mana fluids they couldn't do that.

(Edit: This would also allow mana fluids to be cheaper. You could use them for hunting but not for making runes).

I don't see this server (yet) as some kind of 1x exp rate, rpg and super serious server. If there are some resets the first 3-12 months to make the server become balanced and improved I don't mind.

Last edited:
It is a very fun server; I am not sure I follow the complaint of mages; 2 of the top 5, and the highest lvl, is mage. Does it need to be all top players is mage before considered balanced?

Very fun quests, there is large group now solving some neat ones! If you do not bot and like to play, come!

Krazy LOOOOOOOOOL what the shit are you talking

This server is really easy, it allows you to play 2 chars at once, if you spend a little time leveling two rune makers and making runes (which is very cheap, even with the life rings) you can get insane amount of runes. Just few hours and you can make tons of cash that will allows you to buy almost the best available eq or it allows you to hunt and get many levels.

This server is 7.4-7.72, have you ever played that on real tibia? In rl old tibia you had to spend HUNDREDS of hours to be able to buy the best gear and like 1 years to get 100 lvl. Here you can get everything within half a day and you can reach 100 level in few days. AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN THAT IT'S TOO SLOW, COZ "TIME IS MONEY". Really? Decide if you want to play real old tibia or you want to get best gear in 5 minutes, free runes and 1000mana/sec regen and mana fluids with 2000 mana in one bottle.

And don't talk shit about time, because you were botting on your runemakers which means you didn't spend any time on that.

~~

Actually mages are too OP on this server. I hear a lot of crying from the mage players. "Spawns are too weak, we need more gfb spawns" but they can reach 80 level in 2 days and they do that. Without having any money at start.
They cry about "waste" or something, but I've seen mages always having runes, always having expensive gear in their houses and many ccs. Anyway - do you really want to get 1000cc from every single hunt and get exp?
They cry about being worse than knights or pals. Really? Knights have to hunt dragons since 50 level till... forever. Paladins can hunt dragons or giant spiders. And mages? Necro, vamps, dragons and all best monsters (dls, gs, behes, hydras, warlocks, demons). Yeah, you can even stairhop demons without taking no damage. And the loot rate is really good which means you will get rich really fast and get good exp.

What's the fuss about?

Last edited:

This server is really easy, it allows you to play 2 chars at once, if you spend a little time leveling two rune makers and making runes (which is very cheap, even with the life rings) you can get insane amount of runes. Just few hours and you can make tons of cash that will allows you to buy almost the best available eq or it allows you to hunt and get many levels.

This server is 7.4-7.72, have you ever played that on real tibia? In rl old tibia you had to spend HUNDREDS of hours to be able to buy the best gear and like 1 years to get 100 lvl. Here you can get everything within half a day and you can reach 100 level in few days. AND YOU STILL COMPLAIN THAT IT'S TOO SLOW, COZ "TIME IS MONEY". Really? Decide if you want to play real old tibia or you want to get best gear in 5 minutes, free runes and 1000mana/sec regen and mana fluids with 2000 mana in one bottle.

And don't talk shit about time, because you were botting on your runemakers which means you didn't spend any time on that.

~~

Actually mages are too OP on this server. I hear a lot of crying from the mage players. "Spawns are too weak, we need more gfb spawns" but they can reach 80 level in 2 days and they do that. Without having any money at start.
They cry about "waste" or something, but I've seen mages always having runes, always having expensive gear in their houses and many ccs. Anyway - do you really want to get 1000cc from every single hunt and get exp?
They cry about being worse than knights or pals. Really? Knights have to hunt dragons since 50 level till... forever. Paladins can hunt dragons or giant spiders. And mages? Necro, vamps, dragons and all best monsters (dls, gs, behes, hydras, warlocks, demons). Yeah, you can even stairhop demons without taking no damage. And the loot rate is really good which means you will get rich really fast and get good exp.

What's the fuss about?

haha shows u got no idea :D

serv is fine, but exp is too fast in "mids" (40-90/100) levels.
nznzhaha

People think they are entitled to experience the server as they expect it to be. Whatever rates you set you are never pleasing everyone. Why people have in mind that when the exp rate is high the mana regen should be high, the playerbase should have 80% of sorcerers and you should be able to afford to SD everything no stop? The exp rste is higher at lower level for the simple fact that I think the map is lackluster regardong content for those levels, when I don't want they stuck there for long times, no idea why that impose a faster mana regen. People that gave it a try was not as harsh on feedback, some even leveled up fast as fuck. You can say "you would have more players with mage ot fast regen orshabaal spawn", fuck that, I'm doing what I have fun doing and I'm pleasing enough people for my standard to keep me motivated doong it.

I know the community might be upset about a reset since they have put in some time and all that, but there are barely any people playing, and it might be because so many players are way to high level right now.

People always do brought this thing. Resets make just thing, make people believe you will reset again out of the blue. How do you think betray my playerbase would make anything better? Have you ever saw this working?

~~

What's the fuss about?
I dont agree with you im sorry.. Also your playing knight. I havent seen you play a mage.

And I mean sitting there waiting for my mana to go up while im trying to hunt on a mage because i cant afford manas because theyre 2k a bp to get 35-40 mana per mf on average. lol I dont have a 100 knight friend to block demons for me. Im not a guild person.

People think they are entitled to experience the server as they expect it to be. Whatever rates you set you are never pleasing everyone. Why people have in mind that when the exp rate is high the mana regen should be high, the playerbase should have 80% of sorcerers and you should be able to afford to SD everything no stop? The exp rste is higher at lower level for the simple fact that I think the map is lackluster regardong content for those levels, when I don't want they stuck there for long times, no idea why that impose a faster mana regen. People that gave it a try was not as harsh on feedback, some even leveled up fast as fuck. You can say "you would have more players with mage ot fast regen orshabaal spawn", fuck that, I'm doing what I have fun doing and I'm pleasing enough people for my standard to keep me motivated doong it.

People always do brought this thing. Resets make just thing, make people believe you will reset again out of the blue. How do you think betray my playerbase would make anything better? Have you ever saw this working?
I think your over thinking things.. Right now its probably 20% of the server is mages and 80% are paladins or Knights... disrgarding runemakers that are required in order to play.

It should be at least 50/50 in a 7.4....

Also most people playing old school are over 20 and have a day job. I dont want to sit there and make runes all day.

The loot rate is 2x. I sit there for 5 hours make 8-10 bp of sd and dont even profit and have to do it over again. Without a rune maker how?

Once again heres the poll I sent to your playerbase your trying to appeal to in regard to regen idk why your ignoring it lmfao..
6xgUAo.jpg

Instead of doing what you want why not take a community poll and change what your players are requesting to get more players?

Im not trying to hate or disrespect im just trying to get more players to play! Make it easier on everyone and have a bigger player base thats balanced to the rest of the server aspects.

It is a fun server; I really don't get the upset about mana regain; 7.4 was not 50/50 if I recall correctly. It took a fair amount of time and friends to play up a mage well. Mages here hold the records for fastest lvling; if it were any faster then would be 100 in 3 days or less. I have a job, and am a terrible player, but noobed my way up to hunting demons easily enough. I think perhaps you got unlucky in loot as well; everyone in game chat is having super luck in demons, ppl be stair hopping them and making more money then pay the sd.

The quests are a lot of fun; tricky, certain death in some, teams needed for others, brains needed for others. If you are not happy in mage, play other man for a while? (unless Lisq is not joking about the bot thing; don't do that, so far it is very nice and mostly clean and friendly server meant for the quest type person)

If you look for friendly community, quests and puzzles, this is the place!

@xKrazyx - then then tell me, why don't you agree? Yeah, I play knight and what? I still need to make/buy much uhs, explosions and some hmm/gfbs. I know I MAY HAVE a bit easier time with "making money" than sorc/druid, but all vocacion have pros and cons. As I said - I can't solo best monsters fast and easy like sorcs. Two knights actually can't make for example a warlock quest - and two sorcs can. Same with other things where they can stairhop with sd, gfb, ue. Knights are almost useless in pvp. The vocations are different, they will NEVER be the same so it's stupid to compare them.

I don't need to have a 100 level mage to know what's the mage life on the realm, I have mage friends and I see mages in action, I see how fast they level up and I see what they have in their houses. Actually I made a sorc and lvled it up to 45 lvl in 1,5 hour. As a knight I needed like 10 hours to reach 45 lvl.

You whine about "waiting for mana to regen". Really would you like to have neverending mana? Would you like to be able to 1shot Demons with SD and loot MPA every second demon? Would this all be fun? I don't know what's going on with some players, but don't freaking expect to have everything, asap and without having to put at least LITTLE effort. You HAVE to wait for mana because THAT'S HOW THIS GAME WORKS and that's how it have worked. And if you bring life rings and food on hunts then you don't really have to wait so much for mana. Anyway - why do you need mana for? You can hunt necros and vamps or dragons easy, it's even easier if you summon demon skeletons. The same goes for heroes. You can actually pretty easily kill better monsters and you can stairhop bks, hydras, warlocks, demons without actually taking no much damage (or with taking NO DAMAGE because they won't even get a chance to hit you). What's the problem?

The poll - you have been whispering to everyone during the first days and begging them for vote. I have voted because I didn't know what's the actual mana regen. When I got the info I couldn't change my vote. And 9 votes it's not so much, I bet most of them are coming from sorc players who want everything asap and for free.

"I dont want to sit there and make runes all day." - then spend less time on the game. No one said you have to get 100 lvl in one week. And you shouldn't have. Once again - in old tibia people have played like 10 hours a day and they needed like 1 year to get 100 level.

"The loot rate is 2x. I sit there for 5 hours make 8-10 bp of sd and dont even profit and have to do it over again. Without a rune maker how?" - You have to do it over again because that is how this game works. I don't really understand why people are using such terms as "profit" or "waste". EVERY SINGLE hunt (with bought runes) is a waste. You get exp, you get fun. If you want to "profit" then go hit rotworms with sword or go make mino lootbags.
If you make runes by yourself you will almost never waste, even if you go hunt behemoths or other things - the gold only will give you more "profit" than you have "wasted" on buying blank runes.

"Make it easier on everyone"
Seriously? This game is SO EASY, I just don't want to imagine how would you whine playing the game 15 years ago... I bet you have never hit higher level than 20.
This game is SO easy, you actually don't have to put so much effort into achieving big goals which isn't really fun. You don't have to spend HOURS/TENS OF HOURS/HUNDREDS OF HOURS hunting monsters to get your dreamed DSM or MPA because you can loot it after killing 5 demons or you can loot 2 DSM in 1 hour. AND YOU STILL WHINE YOU WASTED ;(((((
You actually get the best gear in the game (that wasn't even able to get in rl tibia) from REALLY, REALLY EASY quests where you don't even lose more than couple of uhs. In the old tibia I guess 90% of the server didn't even have a chance to have a DSM after few months of playing. They were playing for FUN, they never cried about making "profit". On this ots every second players got free golden boots! after 1-2 week of playing. How the fk can it be easier?

Seriously you guys want everything for free. You want to make/buy just one BP of SD and then go profit on every hunt + get big exp from that so you will never have to "waste again". You want to buy 5 bps of sd, go kill 10 demons and loot 3 MMS so you can "profit". Then you will buy 15 bp of sds, kill 30 demons and loot 9 MMS. Then you will loot 5 MPAs in one hour. Then 50 MPAs. You will have 1000cc in few days. You will get 500 level in few days. You will be able to on shot hardest monsters and all other players and do all quests asap. + You never want to die, because "cry cry i lost one level cry i lost money cry i have to kill 4 dls for the best eq in game and i want to kill 4 rats cry i rage quit cry". Will it still be fun and not boring? Will you still enjoy the game? Will it still be a serious game? Will you still playing or will you leave the server after 3 days because you've got the best gear, made all quests and achieved everything? Thinkg about it.

And if not, then maybe go and create your own map flooded with MPAs and golden armors dropping from rats? This would make you happy I guess.

Last edited:
btw: there was a 8.0 Tibia that launched 2 weeks ago called Tibijka.net. It had everything Krazy wants - faster mana regen, bigger loot rate, easier gameplay, nice pvp future and other stuff (people could do 80lvl in 1 day). It had 1000+ players during the launch. After 4-5 days it dropped to 100 players. After next week it dropped to 10 players (on a huge, real map). Less than Guilcera. And Guilcera started with 30+ people during the launch. Maybe that wasn't what they were looking for?

You are not very clever. WHen you pick a knight in a server like this you are mainly assuming that you cant solo big things like demons bks etc without waste. You said sorcs can do them easily stairjumping bla bla, also paladins can do them easily or even easier (with less risk due their higher HP pool).

You also said you lvled a mage to 40 in an hour or two (you already had a high level knight with plenty of runes/money to waste). I could make a knight right now give him a great axe and some supplies and probably level him to 50 in minutes.

You also said "look at high levels mages houses they are rich" (you basically looked at mine) and yeah i got cash like all other 100's knights paladins or any voc. I hunt sometimes i get lucky and loot big things (doesnt matter if I go alone or not). When i went with russian to behes we got lucky and loot 4x SB, when i go hunt demons solo sometimes not a singles rare in 20 bp sds. Sometimes i go with a blocker and loot mpa and few other shits in 10bp sds.

To sum up:
-If u have a background character with money and supplies / weapons u can level any voc to 50 in no time since exp rates are pretty high-
-Knights have to hunt weak things because they have weak damage (welcome to 7.4 man) while paladins and mages have harder damage and can hunt harder monsters)
-When u are "high" level you usually profit and have some good cash no matter what voc you are (higher EK's has lots of $, high palls got $ and higher sorcs also have $).
-Paladins can do even the same thing as mages with even less waste and even less risk of death.

So stop the cry about the how op are the mages and make one instead.

Back