• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Guilcera Oldschool - 7.x Custom Map

29/08
- Truly fixed any stairhop exhaust related issue.
- Swapped Epee and Bright Sword quests (if you did any of them previously, you can't obtain the same sword, and might need to redo the same quest to get a different one).
- Minor balance to some respaws.
- Total mana gain from Life Ring from 600 to 720.
- Fixed a minor issue with Highscores page.

It's a really an old-school hard server, I like it! You actually have to put a little effort into achieving something, but still - it's not that hard to get a good gear and to exp. And when you can run one mc and make runes for your main - it's very helpful. I really recomment this server because the climate and atmosphere here are amazing - cameral and nostalgic.

30/08
- NPC Barnabus correctly buying ancient shield now.
- Fixed an issue with Challange spell granting white skull.

Last edited:
btw you can use bots and cheats here, gm doesn't ban botters xDD no wonder why this server is already dead

btw you can use bots and cheats here, gm doesn't ban botters xDD no wonder why this server is already dead
Thank you for creating an account just to bump the server thread!

Server is not dead; quite a few online right now, and high levels are already finding cool quests that will be hard to do; you need a team. If you like rpg, cool puzzles, neat maps, this is the place to go!

More changes.

01/09

- Added a quest to Xanadu.
- Quest log item implemented, there is one in the new building in Turim.
- Added blessing NPC to Turim.

I Like the server and soon more players will join. About that bot thing every ot got the same problem look at medivia.
GM can take actions when he is ready with fixing the bugs and we can kill those botters and grab the loot? ;)

Really enjoying time on this server. Got few high lvls actually, but do not worry new players - we help each other to lvl up and make some cool quests together.

If need some help just msg me in game.

Hope to see ya!

Yesterday we were together on some quest:

Thanks for the kind words guys. More done today.

02/09
- Fixed monsters double hit on stairhop or reaching a player.
- Areas around Turim depot are now protection zone.

Wanted to try, but was too laggy for me, I'm in the eastern part of the U.S. Probably won't be able to play :/

03/09
- Fixed all issues regarding loot message
- Fixed players not being able to convince other player summon

September 8 Update

Today, I expect that somewhere around 16 PM at my local time, something like 22 PM western Europe, I will close the server for something like 10 minutes to apply an update. All characters will be teleported to their hometown temple. Turim city will gain a food shopkeeper, nine houses, a new temple, and a container shopkeeper that sell all sorts of bags and backpacks. Xanadu will gain a blacksmith NPC, a furniture shopkeeper and a magic shop. Now, there will be a small chance of a raid of monsters attack Guilcera. There will also be a NPC added related to some sort of Postman quest that will give access to old and new locked mailboxes around Guilcera. I will change the current website banner for one with images from the current actions, you still have time to submit your screenshot here. And last but not least, a new NPC, russian shopkeeper Svetlana, that is located in a secret shop at some demon spawn, and is buying green tunic, naginata and most importantly, chain legs.

oYScooS.png

Keep in mind that things might go wrong, and updated might be delayed, but some players asked to some warning regarding this changes, and I thought it would be fair to advertise it coming.

Last edited:
Heyaa!! Moonshine and Lisq, how is it going? I havent been able to play but today after I return to my house I will start the real grind :) I want to see what Peonso has to offer when it comes to custom maps.

Greatest fucking GM ever, a real ***** that will help you up.

COME PLAY

Back