• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Rookville [10.35] - OFFLINE!

@nikolai The door is open!

@Update, OMFG!!
Tna129.png

Last edited:
Id play the fk out of this server if it wasn't so dead..

That's the dilemma that everyone seems oblivious to though.
People don't play because there are no players, but fail to realize that if everyone does that, there will never be any players. A lot of people post here there are people willing to play, it's just you all have this same illogical thought that makes no sense. I was playing awhile back during NA times, when the server was completely empty just because It was the only time I was on, I played & enjoyed the server mostly by myself, try it some time & maybe those people who never play because no one else plays will see you play, that said the majority of the players are on at European times, not sure how it is now though, haven't played in awhile.

Anyone else having problems connecting to the server..? I believe the website is down as well.

Greets!

Rookville has been set Offline as 0 players was online during the past days. The main fact that people stopped playing was the low amount of lvl 45+ Updates, I had to focus everything on the general gameplay and issues before I could continue. The server was after all a "succes"in my oppinion as it faced loads of problems and issues.

It has been a long time since I last had a server online, so once again, I learned alot myself. A Beta as for example is a major thing in most cases when trying new systems and so on. Everything that has been fixed on Rookville will help me as I will be using similar systems on my other servers even if they will be unique in their own ways.

Rookville is probably the only server that I created in which I honestly don't got a direct plan for, its both ment for a small part RPG as well as PvP as it is now. The reason why it didn't have alot if lvl 50+ things todo is mainly because the server wasen't made for it. The idea was simply more PvP after lvl 50 as the lvls would go slow and the lack if things todo. Due to great players that wanted the RPG part even more, the server headed another way. I will probably add lvl 45+ features once the other server issues has been solved as it was hardly requested.

My Personal Plan ATM:
*Complete Rookville without the high lvl features.
*Host a 100x (or so) Rookville for fun (more War) and to find/solve more issues.
*Host the "Real Rookville" again if Requested.
*Complete and Host DeathMatch. (Pure PvP)
*Complete RaceWars and/or Apocalypse and then the other.

I would like to thank all the people who tried Rookville and ofcourse the who played, without you guys, alot wouldn't be solved.
Some special regards also goes out for anyone who helped me.

You will be seeing more from me soon, cya in the next Adventure!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Last edited:
When do you want it online? ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I'd suggest to open a new thread for advertising reason but you could use some screens from this thread :) Also don't rush the release date but make the thread a week in advance before opening the server so people can gather their friends to play!