• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Freelancer - Lua, C++ and more

_ferrari_

Reaction score
Hello guys, thanks for the inrerest but I am currently unable to take jobs. I'm too busy with my irl work and projects.

My Curriculum:
  • 6+ years of Lua;
  • 3+ years of C++;
  • Experienced with Linux, Windows and Mac operating systems;
  • Experienced with databases;
  • Experience with Software engineering, UML diagraming and documentation;
  • Knowledge of tests, verification and Q&A.

What to expect when hiring me:
I will do my best to get you exactly what you want and the way you want. I am professional and you will get your money's worth.
Upon contacting me, we will have a conversation about the work: what you want, the enviroment you are running your programs on, what you want alongside the program (support, maintenance, help installing the software, etc.). After we agree upon the terms of the business I will start when I can or when we agreed on.
The system will be installed on my personal server for you to log in and test thoroughly, ask for changes, point bugs or just enjoy it for a while.

Please take a look at other posts to see avaliation of other people and some stuff I'm working on, as well as updates.

Premade stuff:

I have started preparing ready-to-go packages containing some system that I can feasibly sell this way.
How does it work:
  • You check the catalog bellow and see if there is anything you are interested in;
  • If you are interested in one or more systems, contact me to buy it;
  • The system will be provided to you alongside a few instructions on how to use it;
  • If you can't use the system with the instructions, or you need adaptations/customizations, you'll have to pay the maintenance fee;
  • The following are considered maintenance:
  1. Implementing the system in your server, editing sources and/or scripts;
  2. Adding support for interfaces other than the one(s) provided;
  3. Adapting the system in any way you want.
Advantages:
Since potentitally multiple servers are running with the systems, it is more likely to be stable and bug-free for you to just start using it;
It is much faster since I have already developed it quite a bit. Have your system working in no time for your players to enjoy!

Catalog:
Damage reduction system:
Currently working 100% on:
  • TFS 0.4 (8.6);
  • TFS 1.2 (10.76);
I will make it work on your version very fast before we make the deal.
This system is essentially damage absorption. The player that is reducing damage will lose less health from sources such as monsters, players, weapons, spells, runes, objects (fields, traps, etc.) and others.
Customization possibilities:
Damage sources that are reduced or not (weapon only, monsters only, etc.);
Allow for damage reduction to be negative (increases damage taken);
The damage reduced can be used to recover mana (converts damage absorption into mana).

These customizations can be made through config.lua very easily.

Interface:
The damage reduction can be adjusted by equipping any item, casting spells, doing quests and many other ways. The damage reduction is altered through Lua scripts. There will be a script example provided on how to use it.

nUAEdkp.png

tk7cfUE.png

Price (100% working system guarantee):
System with example and instructions: U$ 5
Installation on your server: U$ 5
Maintenance: U$ 15 for one month of 100% maintenance (assistance with installation, compilation assistance, customization of code, interface changes, etc.)
One time maintenance: Depends on what you need. Interface changes will tend to be more expensive because it requires quite an amount of effort. Changes on types of damage reduced, what to do with reduced damage or extra functionalities will tend to be much cheaper.

If you want me to fully make the scripts that will control damage reduction contact me separately.

Attack Speed Item Enchantment:
  • TFS 1.2 (10.76);
Items, NPCs, quests, spells and more can now increase/decrease the attack speed of the user. This can be combined with your own combat modifications to make combat very interesting and versatile.
No vocation changes required at all.

Choose which items will increase attack speed ("All Items" is an option);
Different items can increase more or less attack speed, it's your choice;
Attack speed increase can depend on anything: vocation, level, cap, quests done, current % health, etc..

Most customizations will be done on your own scripts - but don't worry, it is very simple.

Interface:
I will provide, alongside the system and the instructions on how to install, a small example of usage and a small Lua script that works as a small lib if you wish to use it. The actual scripting and enchanting is on your own. Of course, you can hire me to script the enchanting/weaponry for you.

PqioN2W.png

LrI9gkw.png

pafapCr.png

gHILdXG.png

System with example and instructions: U$ 5
Installation on your server: U$ 5
Maintenance: U$ 15 for one month of 100% maintenance (assistance with installation, compilation assistance, customization of code, interface changes, etc.)
One time maintenance: Depends on what you need.
Scripting to go alongside this system: Hire me separately

Arena War System (aka War Anti-Entrosa)
  • TFS 1.2 (10.76);

Arena War System is an extension of the regular war system most servers have nowadays. It is also known as War Anti-Entrosa in many successful servers. The system is basically an option for two guilds in war to go to another map to fight. The map can be anything. A copy of Thais, Edron or any city, a cool arena your mappers made that looks awesome, a dangerous place with monsters and traps, use your imagination.

Doesn't require change to sources.

War modes: No UE spells, SD only and normal combat

Commands through talkaction or NPCs;
Integration with website to show status of arenas;
Payment to rent an arena.

Interface:
Alongside the system and instructions, I will provide an example script that allows arenas to be rented and accessed, as well as SQL commands to add support to this system on your data base. Other interfaces must be discussed first.

MjaOqBE.png

CrMQBOX.png

gGGuGHN.png

ZFqVHc8.png

vC3u5xz.png

sBggXaC.png

System with example and instructions: U$ 20
Installation on your server: U$ 15
Maintenance: U$ 30 for one month of 100% maintenance (assistance with installation, compilation assistance, customization of code, interface changes, etc.)
System + 1 month maintenance combo: 20% discount
One time maintenance: Depends on what you need.
Scripting to go alongside this system: Hire me separately

Under development:
  • Damage increase: Increased damage from customizable sources (weapons, spells, summons, etc.).
  • Life and mana stealing: Damage dealt will recover your mana or health. Customizable sources and rules.
  • Suggestions/requests.
Cool ideas:
A helmet that increases the damage you take and the damage you deal;
An armour that reduces the damage you deal, but taking damage recovers mana;
A quest where you find the secrets of the vampires and become able to steal life from targers permanently when using melee weapons;
A spell that costs 1000 mana and makes you gain 10% of the damage you take back in mana (good for tanking maybe? Let your players decide).
An amulet that doubles your attack speed but halves the physical damage. Elementally enchanted weaponry would be very good with this.
A shield that gives 25% damage to mana conversion and 25% damage reduction. The attack speed is reduced by 25%.
A ring that makes so that every attack has 5% chance of healing you instead of damaging.

These systems will allow for quite a bit of versatility, making new possibilities:
Damage dealer will specialize in dealing damage, but will become weaker to damage.
Tanks will tank much more, but it costs them in damage.
You can hunt with mana recovery equipment. Hunting becomes cheaper as you recover mana, but you can't use damage equipment so it becomes slower.
Bosses can have cool mechanics that force players to be creative.

If you are buying more than one system/service we can work on a better deal for you, cheaper prices and/or maintenance included.
Bug fixes are 100% free obviously.

Last edited:
You may show some of your works instead, i don't think that many people will trust on a 1 message account even is the account has yrs old created.

You may show some of your works instead, i don't think that many people will trust on a 1 message account even is the account has yrs old created.
I will show work on Skype, I just don't want to post it on public.
I am sure my work is of high quality and will impress anybody looking for a programmer.

You may want to post and link your users, otherwise your cute and organized words don't weigh much as credibility.

You may want to post and link your users, otherwise your cute and organized words don't weigh much as credibility.
I understand. I am willing to build up trust and credibility, I will charge very cheap for my first works and I will gladly take payment after my work is over and the client is very satisfied.

I didn't mean that but ok

I'm curios, how much for Open tibia client feature what shows skilltree.
Skilltree itself is working, but I don't know how from client side to create a visual and clickable window to execute functions I have created with Lua.

I'm curios, how much for Open tibia client feature what shows skilltree.
Skilltree itself is working, but I don't know how from client side to create a visual and clickable window to execute functions I have created with Lua.
Add me on Skype so we can talk. As I said in my post, I'd rather not work with clients, but we can work something out if you really need it.

I recommend this guy he can do anything you need in no time defnitely hire him ;)
After service help and cheap prices !!

Last edited:
I recommend this guy he can do anything you need in no time defnitely hire him ;)
After service help and cheap prices !!

Thanks for making business and trusting my work. I hope you are satisfied with the quality of the service.

I am very interested in your services! Please contact me on [email protected] , so I can explain the script that I am imagining to implement on my server for you to send me an estimate price for the service.

Just updated my thread with a system I see asked quite a lot, the Instanced War System.

Also, I am currently working on this very stable and very user friendly GUI for you to manage your server:
Smm0f1m.png

Make sure to keep an eye for new stuff!

Last edited:
Hi there,

Are you interested in joining a team? Or is your work strictly freelance?
Hey, I am a little bit worried about time when it comes to teams.
Less time and a commitment with a team waiting for my work could result in bad quality code from my part, which is unacceptable, specially when other people rely on me.
That being said, if I happen to find time I'll make sure to contact you.

Calification: 10/10
I contacted this guy on Wednesday on this post, he offered me a great service and the best is what he's very patient, he made for me exactly what i asked for, a function that makes battle summons with a monster behavior, attacking only summons which owner have some storage i set.
Also fixed for me target and crash bug on my server. 100% Recommended.

He's trustable and it obvious he have a lot of experience. Thank you André!

Hey guys, I've been very busy, which is why I haven't been active on the thread. I always answer PMs though.

Updated the Instanced War System with an NPC example - check the screenshots on my main post. Fully operational on TFS 1.2.
Also, I have a VPS hosting a server with the NPC if anyone wants to check it out by themselves.

Little update on Item Extensions, got everything very robust and stable, 100% supported by TFS 1.2. This means it's an actual attribute of any item rather than storages/editing description to handle strings.
Looks pretty nice so far, it is working on my test server as well, so if you want to see it leave me a PM:
cBxQhlp.png

fLYgUfY.png

Last edited:
Back