• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Getting a Server Up

Casface

Esencia
Reaction score
Well, I've attempted to follow a few tutorials on here in how to get a server up. Not for public access but just so i can test my maps. (Misses XML :<) Uhm, just wondering if anyone is able to create me pretty much an account with a God on it. That's all i need, and i can edit the map co-ords in Config.lua right?

Edit

Okay i dont need a GM, i'll just use account manager.

I've set the temple co-ords in the config.lua. But acc manager keeps saying its wrong anyways.D:

Last edited:
Well, I've attempted to follow a few tutorials on here in how to get a server up. Not for public access but just so i can test my maps. (Misses XML :<) Uhm, just wondering if anyone is able to create me pretty much an account with a God on it. That's all i need, and i can edit the map co-ords in Config.lua right?

Edit

Okay i dont need a GM, i'll just use account manager.

I've set the temple co-ords in the config.lua. But acc manager keeps saying its wrong anyways.D:

Have you change posistions in database :p?
rep++ if helped ;)

Hehe Entral, i don't know how to use databases or edit them. -Slaps Forehead-

Are you able to help me over msn? :<

lol :p...
well.. im not able right now, just gonna leave computer >.<
Ehm... i might come in tonight... :) so just PM me ur msn and we can talk when i get in :D

Back