• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[HELP] Problem with AACs i ubuntu server 10.4

jonasu

Solutions
Reaction score
Sry if there is some weird grammar on this, i translated through google cuz i originally wrote in the swedish section.

A friend and I are putting together an OT server. We started with windows but decided to us the other day to install linux. Except in the case of some mistakes it worked like a charm and everything works. We followed a guide where you installed ModernAAC and tfs 0.3.6pl1. The problem began when we were to create an account in ModernAAC. Everything works fine until you click on 'register', everything that comes up is a spinning thing that indicates it is working. It ends there, however, and we tried to change the password encryption sha1, reinstall, change the rights but it refused to work. I tried to replace ModernAAC GesiorAAC (a patched version will not remember exact) and came as far as I could choose folder for the OTs location. As I understand it, is it in / home / zorniaot / tfs / ftp server and as such it is also true (filezilla-where it says which folder you're in the moment).
The message that comes up is "located the file config.lua "..." This Is NOT A VALID TFS lua file".

The question then is, what can it be wrong? Which should I use AAC and what version?

Would be really grateful for answers as quickly as you can, namely to install another computer as a server today and it would be nice to kill two birds with one stone while you're at it, if you get it! Ask if the information is not sufficient: thumbup:

Back