• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with database / web page!!

derkonsito

Reaction score
Hi im making the web page for my ot server but im having this problem:

My server stores everything in the S3DB file like shown in the picture attached and it dosent updates nothing in the sql!! So i made my web page, i create chars in the page but they all go to sql file and server just like dosent even uses it !! Help please!!

Attachments

Ok i made everything now my only problem is that i hate that map !! I have a map i love is it possible to add it? i added it but it says there is a problem with the realglobal-house and the realglobal-spawn !!

Check the config for the website. It might be needed to change map directory. So it can find the new map and its house info. I don't know about the spawn problem though. Or it could be that you have forgotten to add the spawn and house files with the map.

You can just replace the map in data/world. Then open config.lua and chang the mapname to the name of the map you added. Make sure you also add the spawn and house file of the map you added.
If you have errors, post the exact error.

2rg2blw.jpg

Help please!!!!!
I got this map from other server i runned so it works!! the problem is that the forgotten server dosent runs it :(
@Limos

Last edited:
Already tried to use the same items.otb as in that server (if it's the same client version)?
If it's not the same client version, set the map in Remere to the client version your server uses (Map, Properties).

Already tried to use the same items.otb as in that server (if it's the same client version)?
If it's not the same client version, set the map in Remere to the client version your server uses (Map, Properties).

Yes its the same !! I changed the otbs and it says that it cannot load the otb

Hello people! I'm in trouble big time and wondering if any of you would be willing to help me out!

I get this error when trying to set admin account to database. "Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/classes/account.php on line 33"

Illl copy down the piece of code if you are interested in helping! :) WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Go to index.php, set DEBUG_DATABASE false to true to see the error.
Code:
define('DEBUG_DATABASE', true);

Next time, create a new thread if you don't have the same problem as the creator of the thread.

You can to find that with ctrl f and than change false to true.
But you can also post the line (line 33) of the script.

Code:
public function load($search_text, $search_by = self::LOADTYPE_ID)
    {
        if(in_array($search_by, self::$fields))
            $search_string = $this->getDatabaseHandler()->fieldName($search_by) . ' = ' . $this->getDatabaseHandler()->quote($search_text);
        else
            new Error_Critic('', 'Wrong Account search_by type.');
        $fieldsArray = array();
        foreach(self::$fields as $fieldName)
            $fieldsArray[$fieldName] = $this->getDatabaseHandler()->fieldName($fieldName);
        $this->data = $this->getDatabaseHandler()->query('SELECT ' . implode(', ', $fieldsArray) . ' FROM ' . $this->getDatabaseHandler()->tableName(self::$table) . ' WHERE ' . $search_string)->fetch();
    }

this is the code on that line where the bug must be.

Back