• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hex editing

Djivar

AKA Wickedviruz
Reaction score
Hello Otland, i know there is alot of posts about this but i can't really find what i want.
I wanna change my client 8.60 so you cant use bot on it ( change the RSA key) so i need help to change that in both the client and server.
and i wanna change the IP i got aswell. Also if it's posible (and i think it is) is to convert tibia.exe tibia.spr tibia.dat and tibia.pic to one EXE file so it launches like tibia.exe but "all in one file" i really need help with his.

The one who can help me with this and make it / help me make it will get so much rep i can possible give you all the time i can do it. so please! do help me.​

Still need help with the server and how to change the RSA key?

When i make a client wich of these RSAs should i put in the client ect?

Code:
rsaPrime1 = "***************************************************************************************************************************************"
rsaPrime2 = "***********************************************************************************************************************************"
rsaPrivate = "***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************"
rsaPublic = "*****"
rsaModulus = "***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************"

Last edited:
Thanks, in the otserv.cpp i changed the RSA from orginal to whatever these was "rsaPrime1 =" "rsaPrime2 =" "rsaPrivate =" and in the client i added the "rsaModulus" numbers

Back