• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey there RED! Along time ago!

Firemaw

Reaction score
Helo there Red this is Firemaw I played on this server for 1 year ago and was over 1000 elite knight, And know i wanted to logg in to it again =) but i haven't my knight left but there isn't any problem with that, but the donation items.. I payed for that i think i put out over 360 swedish crowns and that is like 40$ i think :O So i wonder if i could have it back?
I got screenshots when i was playing on this server for 1 year ago so if you dont trust i can send you the pictures =)

//Firemaw "Elite Knight"

Attachments

Last edited:
Are you on the real cyntara or the tset server?? because everyone is on the test server and none goes on the real one anymore. Heres the site and the ip changer cyntest2.servegame.com
you gotta make your char on the site.

p.s If you wanna get your points back you gotta add reds email and give him your paypal account i think and he will check if you paid for it or not and if you did then your getting your points for sure.

---Alexsand

No, im playing on the real one rigth now, and i played on the real one for 1 year ago too, and im not going to play on any test server :O

Back