• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hi I'm new

Gyroh

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm new to this and I have no idea about anything involving OT creations. Well I do have some since I used a friend's OT creator once.
What I wish to know is where to look for whatever program that is used to create OT servers.

I found out cool things in my short OT creation experience. I was able to create a spell for Druids that was an instant attack spell cast around you like a UE, with the range of a GFB, and with the damage formula of the Explosion rune. But what this spell did was to drain life, I copied the Vampire's life drain code and pasted it on this file. It was pretty difficult to find this out.

I wish to try some new things in the OT creator like this spell I made, such as the creation of new vocations, if such thing is possible, and the creation of new, original spells.

So as you can see I'm pretty enthusiastic about experimenting new things in the creation of my own OT. I want to know if somebody could post a link in this thread that would lead me to a site where I will start downloading my OT creation program, and start experimenting with it. I'd read the tutorials in this site to learn more and have less difficulty on creating OTs.

Thanks for reading,
Gyroh

lol thanks for helping me justin, I will rep+ you for doing so, and you rep+ me for rep+ing you. nah, im kidding.

desperate for rep? i spent the time using the search function, and just offered him a hand.. i couldnt give a flying fack about my rep lol, its just the principle of it.

if im helped i make the effort to rep+

and im guessing this is Jacob aka Lead

desperate for rep? i spent the time using the search function, and just offered him a hand.. i couldnt give a flying fack about my rep lol, its just the principle of it.

i didnt mean for it to be offensive.. lol
yep lead, jacob, cookie, cotton, etc.

im on my laptop, so its sorta hard to play tibia lately...
ill log on this weekend and stuff to shoot the shiot lol

It was a shitty way to help him in my opinion, you're leading him towards a RoXoR epic fail. Lead him to the XML/LUA forums and he should go from there, he shouldn't have to download shit to learn things.

You don't deserve a rep.

It was a shitty way to help him in my opinion, you're leading him towards a RoXoR epic fail. Lead him to the XML/LUA forums and he should go from there, he shouldn't have to download shit to learn things.

You don't deserve a rep.

lol roxor has alot of scripts,

he can start there, its a great server to learn coding,
i mean im not saying its a good server but for a coders point of view,

theres some good scripts to review and edit, change,
and work with.

lol roxor has alot of scripts,

he can start there, its a great server to learn coding,
i mean im not saying its a good server but for a coders point of view,

theres some good scripts to review and edit, change,
and work with.

But does it help him get a good idea of WHAT to change?
Or should he be reading tutorials first?

Crap, that rox server is bad? can you give me a link to the XML/LUA please? I'll read the tutorials and learn about the program as soon as I have everything I need to start my own server.

lol... you can learn plenty from roxors... theres alot of already done complex scripts, you can rip apart and learn from, as well as read more about scripts.. if this guys completely new to everything then i really suggest it... youll learn more from that server than just reading tutorials alone...

Back