• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to get full map on tibia

Chinozo

Reaction score
I just reinstalled my tibia map because it lagged so much. When I started it again all the settings were retested and the whole map were gone.

Before I had the full map on tibia on all cities, and now I have nothing. How do I get the full map on all cities back?:huh:

Thanks..

You can't get them back, 'cause you reinstalled the client.

What you can do, is to download the full minimap of Tibia (there are some on the downloads section, I think) And then unpack the files into the Temp folder of Tibia.

This folder, you can get the adress by entering to Tibia, and making right-click where it says "Default" in the Default channel, and selecting, Save Conversation or something like that.. Then, the path where it was saved will appear. Just remove the part that says "Default.txt" or something like that at the end of the adress.

Hope that helped you x)

Back