• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ How to open game.cpp

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23
Twitch
ralke23
This might be a very basic question, but i dont know how to do this. I need to open game.cpp file in order to change a few lines iv'e found. The thing is, I use OTX 2.5 (builded on tfs 0.3.7 i guess) and dont know how to compile or edit sources, and ive found some guides of how to compile, but not how to edit compiled sources.

I searched a lot but i have no idea of how to do this, please help!! I am very beginner on this, need to know what i should files open and where.

The purpuse of this is to edit game.cpp and add this to change game push delay:
push delay

this are my souces:
EOGWfIS.png

Thanks in advance!!
ralke

ok i found the sources i need (for otx 2.5) and boosts to compile (tfs-sdk-2.1), also using boost_1_60_0.

I added all libs on c++ and includes on linkers at visual studio 2011 and changed toolset to v100 (in order to compile the sources i need) but got this error when trying to compile

btw: im trying to compile on 32 bits

Code:
LNK1104 - cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc140-mt-1_60.lib'

have some ideas? thanks!!

edit: IT IS POSSIBLE TO COMPILE WITH CODEBLOCKS? THANKS!!!

Last edited:
Back