• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to update RME with test server sprites

Sir Juncan

Reaction score
Summer update in Tibia is coming and I need to say I like it. New city nad sprites inspired me to try mapping once again.

Anyone can help me out how could I update my RME so I would be able to use objects from test server client?
Or if it's not possible how to do it when the update will be finally released in regular client so I'll be able to update RME myself (but I'm pretty sure standard client and test server client are the same thing so I don't see a problem)

Thanks for any hint

I'm not familiar with that but something in your post tells me it's boring and long work :d

How do I do it? What software?
Is there a way to speed up the process? ;p

And what do I do after updating items.otb, guess it's not the end

So there's nothing I can do?
Aff that's a shame, hope I'll keep my ideas for these few weeks

Just in case please keep thread open so someone who have updated RME or other experienced user could comment here (maybe there's way for me after all or if not to confirm it)

Is there anything that I, non programming guy, can do to speed things up and help with updating mapper and servers by doing some simple but taking time or simply boring tasks like for example this updating items.otb?
How can I help? How do I do that?

Back