• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Hunting Guide - RP/MS/ED] Port Hope's Corym Caves (LOW-LEVEL CHARACTERS)

Artpop

Reaction score
Corym_Charlatan.gif
Port Hope's Corym Caves:

Hey guys it's me again, this time I decided to make a hunting guide for those who want to take your low level characters to level 110+ in a fast way, I really recommend it, so, give it a try:

Details:

Monsters: Corym Charlatan, Corum Vanguard & Corym Skirmisher.
Level: 10+
Vocation: Royal Paladin, Master Sorcerer and/or Elder Druid.
Experience p/Hour:
8+: Up to 5kk p/Hour

How do I get access to the cave?
wph0x.png

First, head to Port Hope via boat, go east until you find the stairs to go to the south side of the city.

331ov3q.png

After that, reach the cave hole and go in, then, it is up to you to explore the whole cave, it is really big.

t8q790.png

About the Monsters:

They're such an easy race of monsters, treat them like stronger trolls, or like dwarfs, you gotta be careful of the Vanguard ones.
Tips: Lure some of them and when they're all around you, start shooting GFB, then go down/up and do the same, that way you'll get a lot of exp, and you'll get to level 100 in like one or two hours.
28qqn82.png
2epijo3.png

Set/Supplies:

A whole set isnt required to combat those creatures, just bring what you have, and if it has better defense it is better, since they are most melee monsters.

About the supplies, it is HEAVILY IMPORTANT to bring those:

RP/ED/MS:
Avalanche.gif
Great_Fireball.gif
Thunderstorm.gif

* GFB/Avalanche/Thunderstorms - While getting levels, depending on your vocation, you could start making blank runes and then, making tons of those, so you can lure and kill them at once. If you're paladin, just buy some at the shop, until you reach the needed level to make Divine Caldera.

RP:
Mana_Potion.gif
Strong_Mana_Potion.gif

* Mana/Strong Mana Potions - Take your cap to 0 carrying them, you'll need to use tons of divine calderas.

Loot:

Probably you won't get loot, but since your level is low, there are some levels that when you reach them, you get free money on your backpack, so don't worry about it, you won't waste. Also, there is a really small chance that you could loot Rat God's Doll, which is a very rare item, owned by a few players in ShadowCores.

Note: I think this is more a mages/pallies cave since a knight can't do powerful area spells, and they'll probably need more mana potions than the usual, so that could be a waste. Also they won't get the same experience.

Good luck everybody!

Last edited:
It's great to see some hunting guides here in the tutorial section. Thanks for your contribution and it looks really good :)

I suggest for new characters to make first and maybe second arena svargrond, then they'll be like 50+ levels, then go to Coryms or other hunt place. :)

Port Hope, ofc lol
Artpop~

"BTW First, head to Port Hope via boat, go west until you find the stairs to go to the south side of the city."

Isn't it east? :]

Yes lol, gonna edit it <3

- - - Updated - - -

Wich is better, coryms on port hope or the cave in venore?

Port Hope is better, its a bigger resp, I've tested it and got 6.5kk+ per hour.

Nice tutorial men, you maked one for low lvls, one for med lvls.... lol, im waiting for the high lvls tutorial ;)

Back