• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I really need HELP!! Please read...

dylann78

Reaction score
Hello, I am using RME. And when i download a map it wont open with rme. Like.. it dousnt reconize the file.

Can somone please explain to me how to open a downloaded map with Rme because when i try to open it, it dousnt reconize it and dousnt even show up!

Thanks and please help me =P

.otbm file?

Whats that

Its a rar file. yes i checked i am 100% sure when i try to open it ( it shows nothing ) because i dont think im doing it right. I tryed 7 maps now and none open up!!

Please help me :p

lol...

Extract the files from the .RAR folder (yes, its a folder, not a "file"), and try loading the one that says File.otbm (otbm stands for open tibia binary map)

OPPPPS IGNORE THIS!

Right click the rar file > extract here

Or, open it and drag them to your desktop, etc..

I dragged it to my desktop i left clicked it and it dousnt say extract :/ All it shows is

Scan now
Open with
Send to
cut
copy
create shortcut
Delete
rename
properties

DOUSE NOT GIVE ME A CHOICE OF EXTRACTING :((

Just a heads up, if you don't know how to work with a .rar file, you're going to have a hard time making anything productive in your server, besides copy/pasting scripts (unless they come in a .rar folder lol)

I dragged it to my desktop i left clicked it and it dousnt say extract :/ All it shows is

Scan now
Open with
Send to
cut
copy
create shortcut
Delete
rename
properties

DOUSE NOT GIVE ME A CHOICE OF EXTRACTING :((

Try opening it in the map editor?

Just a heads up, if you don't know how to work with a .rar file, you're going to have a hard time making anything productive in your server, besides copy/pasting scripts (unless they come in a .rar folder lol)

Try opening it in the map editor?

I FIGURED IT OUT !! Thanks =D

yeah i know but whatever im learning :p

Ill figure it out ( thanks :p )

Last edited:
Back