• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If applying for staff read this.

Application

Well hello! :p
  • Name: Josh

• [*]In-game:
    Snakebite
  • Sex: Male

• Interest:
Just looking to help people out, was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for nearly three years. I know almost everything there is to know about the map, and it's contents.

• Experience:
Well I'm a decent scripter, I can't map.. not patient or creative enough, lol. I can't lie about that, but like I said on the Interest part above. I was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for almost three years.

• Extra:
Not going to beg you to pick me for a place on your staff
(no homo, lol) but I would appreciate it, and I wouldn't disappoint you.​
^_^​
^_^​

Well hello! :p
  • Name: Josh

• [*]In-game:
    Snakebite
  • Sex: Male

• Interest:
Just looking to help people out, was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for nearly three years. I know almost everything there is to know about the map, and it's contents.

• Experience:
Well I'm a decent scripter, I can't map.. not patient or creative enough, lol. I can't lie about that, but like I said on the Interest part above. I was a tutor/senior tutor on real Tibia for almost three years.

• Extra:
Not going to beg you to pick me for a place on your staff
(no homo, lol) but I would appreciate it, and I wouldn't disappoint you.​
^_^​
^_^​

Well you took the time to organize your post which is a good sign, I will be needing a tutor very soon and will wait for about 2-3 more people applying.

Name: Johnny
How long have you played: 3 years...
Skills: Well, my best skill is helping people.. but i know scripting,mapping,editing...
Why I should be tutor/gm: I love to help people as much as I can and I feel really bad for people that are like low level asking for help.. I dont know why but it just makes me feel all awkward.. I just love to help people and I know alot about this OT. Not as much as the owner I also have vent.. (lock knows my real age..) I know that a tutor isn't really any good but the one thing I LOVE BEING TUTOR is that to help people.. to use my helpness to my limits. So please I know you have around 6-7 staff members around but please, let me be a tutor

Name:Drizzit (Matt)
Years Played: 2
Skills:Great Mapper,Decent Website Designing

Why I should be tutor: Well, I love to help people that do not understand the game. I would certainly do my best to help anyone in need. I will also encourage others to join this great OT via Youtube, Advertisements, etc. I know alot about Tibia and have my own server currently.

Best Regards,
Drizzit

App for Tutor

My Name is Nick i am 18 years old and i have been playing tibia for about 4-5 years now. my skill are limited, i took a look at how to map and i have watched my friends make a OT, i kinda have a idea of what to do. i have made websites before and find it fun and easy.
u should pick me to be a tutor because im really easy going and have great ppl skills. i am in psychology if that helps anything. i have been a tutor before and would like to do it again. let me know.

Name:Drizzit (Matt)
Years Played: 2
Skills:Great Mapper,Decent Website Designing

Why I should be tutor: Well, I love to help people that do not understand the game. I would certainly do my best to help anyone in need. I will also encourage others to join this great OT via Youtube, Advertisements, etc. I know alot about Tibia and have my own server currently.

Best Regards,
Drizzit

You seem to be well qualified however having your own server ruined it.

A tutor here needs to be active not busy with their own project.

@Mr man dude, pm me in game when u get a chance.

i aslo took a look at how to edit weapons, items, etc. i have never had my own server, and i will be active, ur right thats what tutor's do. i would not be busy with my own projects. my name in game would be "Google" ill pm u if i get the chance. later.

Liam
Male
In-game: Dumbass
Played tibia for around 3-4 Years.
Play Most time of the Day i'm back from Games design course..
But yh..
I can map depending on what you like.

Specialities in Mapping are as followed:
- Area's, such as PVP/Non-PVP/War.
- Boss Area's
- Chill out Area's
- Depot Fix up :eek:
- Temple reconstruction
- Ive also Edited a Full map of SlayerOT. Turned out the map i made was used in Goobers OT. But yh. I didnt send him, That OT 4 years online....
- Tell me Waht to Map and i will map it.

Drawbacks are as followed:
- Have Some exp in Scripting and sometimes i can lose my mind on what i'm doing.
- Not as active, but will be able to get on everyday. Around 6pm UK time.
- Only language Is British... :eek:

I think i should be GM/TuTor on the fact that, I might not have Exp in Tibia as much as anyone else. But i know many things. I've made many Wiki's and helped make Maps. If you want some SS' of Maps. Tell me and i'll post them. If you pick me to be a GM/TuTor i will be loyal, dedicated and hard working. PA (Power Abuse)Isn't tolerated.I hate the Thing. So you won't see that from me and Hopefully anyone else in that matter.
If you Want me to Map anything. PM It.
I'll help as much as i can, with the most understanding way i can. Hopefully people that PM me can talk a little English.

Hope you choose me too.
Have fun :)

EDIT:
I'm great at making Websites. Wiki's anything, just PM me and i'll be there to help.

Last edited:
Name: Tupac
Ventrilo: Available, pm me in the game you're more than welcome in.
How long have you played: Tibia - Since 2003, Slain - A month and going, however spend a respectable time on the last OT, Archangel.
Skills: - Web design, used to maintain my old High School's website CHS Homepage, made a website for my neighbor carpet cleaning or some shit brownscarpetcleaning.com and I know basic computer science (passed the class and done alot of simple scripting for self interest
Why I should be tutor/gm: Was head of the English Department, GM for the OT Empire Server during 2007 (got the Admin to vouche), Honest, and well I realize this is just a game not a life or death decision therefore the rules are there, gotta start acting like you want to be here or the way out is short, sweet, and its not a big deal for anybody to send you out through it.

Respect your superiors,

Tupac

Name: Jay
Ventrilo: Always available, and I use facebook and stuff so you can contact me.
How Long Have You Played: Played Tibia for almost 5 years now on several gameworlds, been playing OTs for maybe a year now, and been playing slain for around 2 weeks now.
Skills: My skills usually don't involve working on the maintenance and scripting of the server, nor do I think slain requires anything of the sort since their current staff keeps the Gameplay well crafted with a lot of advanced features anyways. My main job on servers I have Gm'd/Cm'd on (Such as Joky's servers and WarTornOt) was to interact with the player population and to help the population take in more interested players. Instead of having people spam the CMs/Admins who are busy workin on the server, I interact with the players and help to bring teams from all over Tibia and other OTs into the world to make it a truely diverse experience (WarTornOT went from 5 players online at 3PM on a weekday to 50 players online at 3PM on a weekday with my help). I do have minor experience in C++, Qbasic, Java, and HTML. I know how to make maps but my comp sucks so I cant use the program.

Thanks for your time,
Jay

Name: Jay
Ventrilo: Always available, and I use facebook and stuff so you can contact me.
How Long Have You Played: Played Tibia for almost 5 years now on several gameworlds, been playing OTs for maybe a year now, and been playing slain for around 2 weeks now.
Skills: My skills usually don't involve working on the maintenance and scripting of the server, nor do I think slain requires anything of the sort since their current staff keeps the Gameplay well crafted with a lot of advanced features anyways. My main job on servers I have Gm'd/Cm'd on (Such as Joky's servers and WarTornOt) was to interact with the player population and to help the population take in more interested players. Instead of having people spam the CMs/Admins who are busy workin on the server, I interact with the players and help to bring teams from all over Tibia and other OTs into the world to make it a truely diverse experience (WarTornOT went from 5 players online at 3PM on a weekday to 50 players online at 3PM on a weekday with my help). I do have minor experience in C++, Qbasic, Java, and HTML. I know how to make maps but my comp sucks so I cant use the program.

Thanks for your time,
Jay

how i know u not be shit gm like all the other ones i had haha..but resume does look nice :)

I do need a GM really bad.

Name:Sprite (Chris)
Ventrilo: always, im also on msn when ever im on my comp.
How Long Have You Played: I have played tibia since 7.6.
Skills: I know how to map, and a little of working on a webpage. But I had just got a new comp and the C++ dont work properly. I have been a tutor on collapser kilo. Was going to be Gm on Collapser Kilo but it had went down b4 my time.

A little about my self: I believe in playing by the rules, and enforcing them. I wont show any mercy towards my friends in game or rl friends. You brake the rules then u should be punished. I can be online almost all day and most of the night. Im a fire fighter so i have alot of free time on my hands, we work 24-48 hr shifts. But i do also get on while im at work when im on my brake.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Chris

Last edited:
Name : David.
How long played : for about 3-4 years on dolera :p
skills: none really.

why should i be tutor or gm ?
cuz i find lots of bugs map errors and i hate botters D:
bug finding record= 148 in a week on (KIWIserver)
;]

^.^

tHi David for your help when i first started I wouldn't of gotten mmy character to 193 without your help thank you. ^.^

Tutor

Name: Amanda aka Death Angel
How Long: Ive played your server for probably 2 months but ive been playing ots now for about 7 years off and on ive been staff on other ots (Gods,Gms,Tutors etc.)
Skills: None really
I think i should be a tutor b/c im a very calm individual and think before i act and im online for an extended period of time every day. So please consider me i think i will be a great addition to your community.

~Hail Me~

Name: Amanda aka Death Angel
How Long: Ive played your server for probably 2 months but ive been playing ots now for about 7 years off and on ive been staff on other ots (Gods,Gms,Tutors etc.)
Skills: None really
I think i should be a tutor b/c im a very calm individual and think before i act and im online for an extended period of time every day. So please consider me i think i will be a great addition to your community.

~Hail Me~

Sorry to flame but.. Someone who thief's is not Tutor material.

Back