• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

illegal to reslease vbulletin 3.0.3? Yes it is illegal!

Zerak456

Gorlex.net NEW!
Reaction score
Is it illegal to reslease Vbulletin V3.0.3?
Becuase i got a cracked one just got it.. and want to reslease so i ask if it is illegal or legal..:peace:

Are you dumb? Ofcourse it's illegal if it's cracked -.-.

Usage or distribution of "nulled" copies of vBulletin is prohibited according to JelSoft

Last edited:
Yes but you can use it and modify all as you want.
They won't get you because there are like millions of forums with cracked Vulletins so... ;)

wow.. whats wrong with you.. i dont know either of you.. im just purely offended you think you've accomplished anything... then you act smug and try to laugh at him....

the most he will ever get is a cease and desist letter.. you have failed at being a prick.. amazing.

troja is just an newcomer to otland. and thinks that this isn't anything serious.. i just askt if i can reslease it.

Have you read VB's terms of use? You'll be sued if you use/release illegal version of their product, so prepare yourself for the consequences!

You are not allowed to release cracked version of VB on otland, so yes it is totally illegal!

@zo0or0
Thanks, that was only an question :p but now i know it's not legal.

CYKOTITAN:
Computer is off :p

troja is just an newcomer to otland. and thinks that this isn't anything serious.. i just askt if i can reslease it.

You have no clue who he is and how long he has been year dude, get some knowledge before you post it again please.

Back