• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Imperion 7.4 (HR)

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
header.png

Welcome to the world of Imperion!
Server will be a semi-serious server with high rates.
Server going up this Friday, thread: http://otland.net/threads/france-imperion-7-4-hr-launching-this-friday-29-11.204321/
Note that this is a WIP (Work in progress) but I am happy to say that it's soon "launch ready". Some fine-tuning needs to be done and things will be adjusted to players needs.
The map will eventually have custom areas and spawns. Custom quests will also be added.
Note:
There won't be ANY type of donation on this server. Premium is FREE for everyone. No such thing as "golden account" or anything like it will exist.
Server information (Frags among other things will be changed for sure, it's just some general info right now)
--------------------------------------
PvP
* PvP is ON for all players at ANY level.
* 3 kills for redskull
* 6 kills for 3 days banishment
Experience rates
1-30 = 50x
31-50 = 30x
51-80 = 20x
81-100 = 15x
100-999 = 10x
Skill and magic-rate
* Yet to be decided
Features
* UH, furniture traps
* 7.4 formulas for spells & runes
* Books and lore
* 360+ NPC's
* Adori blank available for 100mana (subject to change)
* Backpack of blanks, manas and life fluids will be purchasable from any magic shop
* Djinn will be available at Thais on launch
Host info
* Will be hosted on dedicated server running Linux in Europe.
Some screenshots:
traps.png

sweaty.png

rope.png

books.png

Hope to see you there when the time comes.
Regards.
Tony

Last edited:
Good luck with it!

PS: Is this a server that you intend to keep on for a while? Or will you just reset/close it once you get bored?

Good luck with it!

PS: Is this a server that you intend to keep on for a while? Or will you just reset/close it once you get bored?
Thanks!
I get free hosting from DDG Hosting Service as long as I keep it donation free. So I will keep this server up as long as it's possible via his service. If it goes well and his service ends, I will hire a server myself.

Good luck with the project! Good that you are planning it the way your presented in the post and not like another realots wannabe servers that claim that they will last forever etc. With those rates you could make lvls quite fast and enjoy wars/serious hunts.

I know you from blackd forum and you are a nice guy :) Get a dedicated, don't do stupid actions and it will be success an fun!

Count on being ddosed, can your host really handle that, as it's free?

Also, since it's a highrate (7.4 ain't suited for high rate tbh), can you use the 7.72 map instead? Includding port hope (hydras) and poi (dls)? Only those 2 spawns makes an oldschool highrate 5x more amusing.

If realots succeeds though, it'll be up within a few weeks and your server will probably not attract very much players. Too bad it's not ready now. but gl

Good luck with the project! Good that you are planning it the way your presented in the post and not like another realots wannabe servers that claim that they will last forever etc. With those rates you could make lvls quite fast and enjoy wars/serious hunts.

I know you from blackd forum and you are a nice guy :) Get a dedicated, don't do stupid actions and it will be success an fun!
Thanks, I really appreciate it!
Count on being ddosed, can your host really handle that, as it's free?
Also, since it's a highrate (7.4 ain't suited for high rate tbh), can you use the 7.72 map instead? Includding port hope (hydras) and poi (dls)? Only those 2 spawns makes an oldschool highrate 5x more amusing.
If realots succeeds though, it'll be up within a few weeks and your server will probably not attract very much players. Too bad it's not ready now. but gl
According to the service he provides it comes with up to 20gb/s ddos protection, if it's true, I do not know. And didn't Ryan quit ddosing otservers or was that just a lie?
Anyway, to use 7.72 sprites and monsters I would need to heavily modify the dat and spr files and I have no intention on doing that yet. I am planning doh to migrate poi or simply make custom hunting areas to make it more interesting. We all know that there are quite limited amounts of good spawns for higher levels on 7.4, so that will be looked into for sure.

Anyway, I list with fixed stuff today and todos:
Code:
FIXED (26 nov 2013:
* Possibility to buy backpacks of manafluids, lifefluids and blank runes in any magic shop. (bp life, bp mana and bp blank)
* Fixed some in-game house commands
* Fixed autosave
* Fixed some items that did not decay correctly

TODO (as of now before launch ready):
* Add djinn to cities.
* Fix some website errors
* Complete server information pages
* Possibly add a forum
* Fine-tune:
- Skill rates
- Magic rates
- Mana/hp ticks
- Rings regen amount and ticks
- Amount of charges on conjured runes
That's about it for now. More to come, stay tuned :)

somehow simply copying that map over to 7.4 is surely better than nothing and would work I suppose. I wouldn't count with ryan not ddosing though. Even if he says that's his intention, he might play, die and rage on the pk thus shutting down the server for him. I know I'll kill him for sure

EDIT: Custom anti-cheat client added!
Code:
(27 nov 2013)
* Blessings in and fully working
* PoI dragonslair added
* Fixed some more stuff on the website
* Allround Djinn added to Thais (all green and blue djinns combined to one npc)
* Adjusted mana/hp rate on all vocations
* Trainers have been added (Not decided if it will be available doh)
* Runecharges (Will be +2 charges on all runes except SD and UH which got +1 charge)
* Double amount of arrows/bolts conjured (will probably lower it some)
* Rings semi adjusted
* Skills and magic rates have been tuned. Not completely right yet doh
More to come. If you got any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know.

By the way, the server will most likely launch this weekend!

Last edited:
Back