• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

in-game account manager!

Razken

Reaction score
Hello, I'm kinda new when i comes to editing/scripting and mapping ot's.

I've got some maps now, but all i need is a in-game account manager and I've looked at all the threads and download parts of this site and I havent seen anyone sharing one.

How do I get one? And how do i get it to work on one of my servers?

sincerly yours.

Razken

Hello, I'm kinda new when i comes to editing/scripting and mapping ot's.

I've got some maps now, but all i need is a in-game account manager and I've looked at all the threads and download parts of this site and I havent seen anyone sharing one.

How do I get one? And how do i get it to work on one of my servers?

sincerly yours.

Razken
An account manager is usually built in to the server, most of the TFS Servers have a Account Manager.

You probably just dont know where it is :p

In SQL servers you need to use MySQL or SQLite to see the database and be able to see the players/accounts/etc..

Go to the Tutorials section of this forum to see how to setup MySQL (or SQLite but Id go for MySQL).

Cheers~

hey, I use The Forgotten Server version 0.3.3 (crying damson) and the account manager is build in. In Config.LUA i have set the account manager position to where i want it but when i or someone else logs into my server, the account manager is in a spawn on a hunting spot and not on the posx, y and z that i have set into the config file. anyone who knows how to change this and what the problem could be?

hey, I use The Forgotten Server version 0.3.3 (crying damson) and the account manager is build in. In Config.LUA i have set the account manager position to where i want it but when i or someone else logs into my server, the account manager is in a spawn on a hunting spot and not on the posx, y and z that i have set into the config file. anyone who knows how to change this and what the problem could be?

Thats the new player pos, not for the account manager. The easiest way would be for you to /c account manager where you want it next time it logs in. The other way is to go into your database and change the x y z that it last logged out on to where you want it to be.

Back