• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

In game suport

epicgunner

Reaction score
Iv noticed when your gms quit and some of them are never online or live in different time zones there is no one on for the bulk of the server uptime... iv read in a thread that u were thinking about have more staff which would help because this person would be online and be able to help ingame support

Yes, I believe giving a new dedicated cyntara player a staff position, would greatly help the server because the GM's now are never on (Zarz, Phardy). Another Gm to help floor clean, jail people, and catch botters would greatly help the server in this desperate and dark time.

agreed... Outta curiousity how are gms chosen?
no this isn't a subliminal message lol

sub·lim·i·nal (sb-lm-nl)
adj. Psychology
1. Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
2. Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response:
Example: My teacher said there were hardly any subliminal messages in the new Britney Spears video.

I'm on all day (england time) and will respond to anyone if I'm at my computer and not busy. for support from me.
Zariana
GM Steven.

I will help you to the best of my ability.

Just trying to find someone to cover my shift (US Eastern Time) that overlaps with when I'm on, so we'd have a GM on at all hours. I think I've got my man though :p

Red

agreed... Outta curiousity how are gms chosen?
no this isn't a subliminal message lol

Red normally Gives gms to players that actually help the server (Mapping, Scripting, Webpage shit, Ect)
And he makes them tutors before they become gms.

I was a tutor for a few weeks on old cyntara before i got my gm.

yo red i play and am on 24/7 if u got your man cool if not i wanna give it a shot if ur ok with that :p obviously tutor first im a tutor in rl tibia right now so i think i can do it if your willing get back 2 me thxs

Back