• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issue with TFS Mystic Spirit 2.10 (Wont Load)

Tech_Rob

Reaction score
Thanks all, I build a new pc to use as server and it runs fine. Don't know what was up with other comp.

Close thread please.

Tech

Last edited:
Do you have the SQL database loaded up and ready? Such as MySQL or SQLite running at that current time. Do you also have it configured in the config.lua with the proper login information to that SQL database?

As I stated I do have the config.lua fully updated and ready. As I understood, I did not have to have anything running to use sqlite. I have never used sqlite before, but from what I understood it was a self contained file that required no programs to use. Unless you were to edit it, in which case you need a sqlite editor.

Since it stops at loading config there must be something wrong with your config file. Try to download a new one and edit that to. You could have pressed 'insert' by misstake and removed something important, just double-check it.

Didn't work with a fresh config file. Made no changes, left it as is. It was set to sqlite from when it was posted on these forums, and that is the way I left it. Any other idea?

Have you tried replacing the whole server? Download the whole server again and try to start it without changing anything in it.

Ah, alright, since he didn't say he compiled the server himself I didn't think he needed those. But I guess I was wrong then. xD

Umm, don't want to be rude to either of you... but... if you read my post it says I downloaded the server from Otland. I never compiled it myself.

Back