• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Italy] Oldera 7.72 - SERVER IS ONLINE!

no
Ryan try to find out some solution for that lags :/ if not then we must wait for someone who cracks wtfast

Last edited:
rofl maybe 2-3 ppl from our team donated. If you check demona team like 50% donated xd and who cares? Its easy to level up anyway.

yea you should consider make new expstage after 140 or 150 to 4-5 exp else ppl will be 200+ in no time

Big teams in oldera:

Dominik team: donators, with high level but cant shoot 1 sd, ue plx
Dominado team: only exp never fight, only noobs with classicbotter
Mex team: retarded team, people say they are from BR

Really is there any decent team?
i feel like br
ryan where is the entrance song ameno from website??

Last edited:
Gm Nazor,

I think the loss of Magic Level is to high for knights.
I have blesssings
And i loose 14% at mlvl 8.

Lets do some calculations:
15% = 2000~ manafluids.
2000 = 100 backpack of manafluids.
100 backpack manafluids = 3h to use.

Acceptable would be 4-7% Max. at Magic level 8-9.
Else its never possible to GET or KEEP Magic level 9 at a Elite Knight.
I think alot of players would agree with me

Gm Nazor,

I think the loss of Magic Level is to high for knights.
I have blesssings
And i loose 14% at mlvl 8.

Lets do some calculations:
15% = 2000~ manafluids.
2000 = 100 backpack of manafluids.
100 backpack manafluids = 3h to use.

Acceptable would be 4-7% Max. at Magic level 8-9.
Else its never possible to GET or KEEP Magic level 9 at a Elite Knight.
I think alot of players would agree with me

Signed.

Maglevel loss will be lowered soon.

Currently I'm moving the gameserver to one of my german servers, this should fix the latency problems that some players have.

You seriously gotta reconsider the UE damage on this server... Its WAY to high.. A level 100 MS should not be able to UE 500-600. This ot will be way more fun without the never-ending UE combos by 2-3 mages that will pretty much kill anyone, no matter the vocation or level.

Jollo, you're just a noob if you think that lol. Try get a team, paladins/EKs are damn hard to kill. UE's aint even that strong, play 7.4 and you will see what a strong ue is. You can even 1hit your own level there.

When I die as a 131 RP by 3 mages, level 85, 94 and 100 in an ue combo. It is too high. You can onehit your level here aswell. Our 100 mages does 550 dmg etc with good magic level.

@Edit
The recent 7.4 ots I've been playing does less dmg than UE on this server. So I don't get your point. Ue spams on an OT like this aint fun. It's no skill at all, and with this high magic level rate you DO dmg too much.

Back