• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knight`s Weapons or skills

floppy doom

Reaction score
I think That the knights shut hit more. or increase hte damage of the skills, or reduce the mana amount of the spells or have better weapons. Because the sorcerers Druid And Paladins have a huge Advantage With respect to knights.
Regards!!
Floppy Doom:peace:

Knights aren't suppose too hit hard, they heal mutch and block. Druids/Sorcs hit hard and are weak in close combat. That's It ^^

LOL Knights are alright ; o knight on lvl 280 ~ Hitting now like 600~ from exori gran and like 600 ~ from weapon... So it's enough ;o Richux it's true that now Soft boots giving less mana than on the OLD Tibera?

LOL Knights are alright ; o knight on lvl 280 ~ Hitting now like 600~ from exori gran and like 600 ~ from weapon... So it's enough ;o Richux it's true that now Soft boots giving less mana than on the OLD Tibera?

I am not 100% sure, but I think the same.

seriosly if you make them hit as druid you should make druid heal 6k to.?
took us 12 ppl to kill an ek lol -.- it's just sick and don't make them hit more lol

took us 12 ppl to kill an ek lol -.- it's just sick and don't make them hit more lol

did I said I am going to make them hit more? lol. Ill probably decrase the damage for knights soon.

12 people? Maybe ya'll should get better pvp :p

It's easy to kill a ek with a two people team, it's all about the skills!

Regards~ ;))))))
:thumbup:

Are you retarded.? bixi was trapped he heal for 6.5 k and by sd power it's not so easy.? try to kill him with 2 ppls when hes spamm healing.?

@DawgyStyle , When you're trying to kill a trapped Knight it doesn't involve PvP-Skills, It's purely about power. But getting them into the trap,That Is the only part which involves some Pvp-Skills.

So don't try to lecture people when you don't know what you're talking about.:peace:

Signed; Yours truly~

Back