• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Linux/All around]

Mejen

Reaction score
I just rented a dedicated server in germany for my school project which envolves creating a OT server in any *nix system and setting up a website.

I'm currently having some troubles with setting up the servers website but i got the server up running with some tweaking.

If anyone would like to jump in on this project and help me out, just send me a PM. the school project lasts until middle of 2010 and I will have to rent the server to least that date. So no worries about this project going down.

The distro will be TFS and the map ain't decided yet, but leaning towards a modified real map.

I'm currently only looking for someone which knows his ways around Linux, using either Ubuntu 8.10(32) or debian 64/LAMP.

Pros: If you know something else, maybe just basics is of course helpful and you can always come with your own ideas.

About me, I'm 18 years old living in Sweden, in the last year of electricity-, computer engineer.

Back