• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for suggestions for a new open tibia project TheForgottenRealms!

MrSheen

Php & Lua.
Reaction score
Greetings OTLand =]

The last 2 weeks or so me and the team have been working on a new open tibia project called TheForgottenRealms.

It's a highly based RPG style server including everything being custom. (Which could result in the vocations and monsters also being custom) However we want to make the server how you would like it, so we are asking for your suggestion and ideas.

If you could visit the development forums The Forgotten Realms - HomePage and register to post your suggestions and ideas it would be a great help. We would love to here from all of you.

If your suggestion is used, you will gain a suggestion token which can be used ingame for something quite special. (You will found out more when its open, keep you waiting for that one.)

So, please logon to The Forgotten Realms - HomePage and post your suggestions.

Thanks for you time
MrSheen

Hey, why didn't you tell me anything about it? However ill give you some ideas at MSN later :p

^.^ don't go too custom or it scares players away. Learnt that the hard way. But some extras added on isnt bad. Don't be too different but don't be a rlmap server either. Hard to judge. People are lazy at learning.

Old Greg, you haven't seen the map forgotten realms got, no, so don't talk nonsense there are still people who enjoy custom things.

MrSheen,
They pwnt, my new ideas will be even better than before =D I also agree with ya on the custom monsters =D

Back