• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Loot Editor (Alpha 2)

nsanee

Senator
Reaction score
Information added 15/06/2010:
Please be careful with this application - it's not been updated in ages and it will mess up item ids if your server uses newer items.xml (as of TFS 0.3.6 and up I think).

This small Windows application lets you edit your monsters loot.

Basic informations are contained in the README.txt file that is included with this .rar archive.

Please keep in mind this is still an alpha release and it may (and most likely does) contain bugs.

Future plans are to transform this tool into the full and complex monster management tool.

looteditor.png

Alpha release 2:
fixed few crash and monster-not-saving bugs.

Attachments

• Loot Editor.rar
    898.3 KB · Views: 1,239 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thanks for comments :)

Version Alpha 2 uploaded - more info in the first post.

why dont people ever post what clients their programs work with? sounds like a very nice program, rep+ but im going to have to wait i guess

why dont people ever post what clients their programs work with? sounds like a very nice program, rep+ but im going to have to wait i guess

This program doesn't require any 'client', only some server files - and that are monster/ and items/ directories in your data/ folder to be specific. The format in these files haven't changed for quite some time now, so it should work for all 7.6-8.5 servers, except that older servers will have less info on items.

My server crashes wen some itens drop i dont know wath itens, i use in last release of crying damson.

Does it have anything to do with editing with this app? If the monster file was wrong TFS wouldn't load the monster at all.

Good work! This is what I hate with making monsters, hehe :)
I hope it will get easier now

@up
You can find it in your monsters folder ex
Code:
TFS\data\monsters

Good work! This is what I hate with making monsters, hehe :)
I hope it will get easier now

@up
You can find it in your monsters folder ex
Code:
TFS\data\monsters

Nop :(
I got an OT pack from a friend, It seems a some parts are missing ;<

Nop :(
I got an OT pack from a friend, It seems a some parts are missing ;<

Well you can always replace monster/ directory with the one from TFS
Also remember you don't explicitly point this app to monster or items directories - just data/ - it finds the way from there on.
Thanks all for comments.

Back