• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[map] import works fine - still crashes server

Amped RPG

Reaction score
Alright.. been working on my server for a few weeks now and I'm satisfied with current content. But due to player request and other peoples suggestions I have been trying to add Yalahar and Zao to the map.

Here's where the problems start to stem out!

1. When I open Yalahar on my Remeres map editor it looks fine... but when I import it on my map (0 errors) the server starts up just to crash every time!

2. When I open Zao on my Remeres map editor it looks completely confused as to what items are what, I've looked around for proper items.otb to fix the problem (and a proper items.xml).

If anyone has a minute or two I'll be around checking for posts..

Thanks,
AmpedRPG Staff

Hi, to have the proper items in RME acording to your server, just copy your server items.xml and items.otb into the data directory of RME.

So i guess my next question would be, where do I find an items.otb that has proper ids set for Razachai, or where can I find a proper Razachai/zao map?

Thanks for any help (I've searched for hours on end)

~Justin

- - - Updated - - -

I've found a proper working items.otb for the zao map!

New problem: when I import the map it still causes a crash when the server says '[18/09/2012 10:43:01] >> Initializing game state modules and registering services...'

The error I'm receiving is a runtime error.
Also, still searching for a non bugged yalahar map..

Thanks,
AmpedRPG staff

Last edited:
So I guess my attempt at explaining the problem was not detailed enough..

When I try to import yalahar on my map everythong goes fine until I try starting the server, it crashes just before starting up...

My map runs fine for days on end with no errors. (RL MAP)

Amped%20RPG%20(8)_zpsa6d9a7cb.png

Import with offset
Amped%20RPG%20(4)_zps7a076094.png

- no errors
Amped%20RPG%20(5)_zps2f5471b9.png

minimap after import
Amped%20RPG%20(6)_zpsf12ea023.png

yala after import (no map bugs - checked myself)
Amped%20RPG%20(7)_zpsdb04de7b.png

And I just noticed this error i'm receiving after trying to reopen the map, maybe it has to do with why the server crashes...
Amped%20RPG%20(9)_zps1f8d2dcd.png

So if anyone could help me out!!

Thanks,
AmpedRPG staff /Justin

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone, help please. Thanks.

/bump

Back