• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MasterCores 7.4 RPG discussion

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
MasterCores will launch as RPG server soon.
By soon I mean within a month or two.

I've been testing a lot of things on the highrate servers, what things are good and bad.
But now I want to hear the peoples input about everything.

So let's start discussing.

1: let's trash those fucking item-hotkeys! I never liked them but I wanted to have them tested, and seems only a very few likes them, while the rest hated them.
2: I want to screw botters over with deletion, but that's me, if you have any other way to punish them please tell.
3: on the RPG there will be limited donation options.
The only things you'll be able to donate for is:
*Golden account (instant/scroll)
*namelock
*sex change
*recovery key

The server will be located in Europe, it's pretty obvious more than 70% of all players are playing from Europe.

Do you have any input?
If so, yell all you want, but PLEASE include situations and solutions or something with your post.
Don't go just "that sucks bad!!".. go with "that sucks because *** happens and it's better going with ****"

I've designed a new website to use for the RPG server.

Right now it's filling in for MasterCores America website to try out the website and how well it works.
The design isn't completed yet.

I'm building it to look similar to the first MasterCores homepage that was back in 2012.
But more updated.
The webpage is confirmed to work without problems with Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

vsjh1w.jpg

Will the server be non-pvp? I know I most likely have a different taste in playing this game then 99% of the population but I enjoy xping with 2 friends or so on a high rated server so I really liked the mana fluid hotkey but the rest of the hotkey items were not needed.

I also mentioned this on your site, the djinn doors are bugged. When you start on the server you get 3 days of free golden account which should give you acces to trade with the djinns but after the level restricted door you cant go upstairs towards the NPC.

Will the server be non-pvp? I know I most likely have a different taste in playing this game then 99% of the population but I enjoy xping with 2 friends or so on a high rated server so I really liked the mana fluid hotkey but the rest of the hotkey items were not needed.

I also mentioned this on your site, the djinn doors are bugged. When you start on the server you get 3 days of free golden account which should give you acces to trade with the djinns but after the level restricted door you cant go upstairs towards the NPC.

The golden account does not cover free access to the djinns anymore, the golden account information about this have changed on the websites.
To access the djinns you have to complete the quests, and from that it's up to each player if they want to make the quest manually, or get a hold of djinn vases.

However the RPG will not have the djinn vases in the donation shop.

Back