• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mindrage's Animated SpellMaker!

MindRage

Toss Me
Reaction score
Beta Verision v0.68b

This is my Animated Spell Maker i made in VB 6.0 and it should work in all windows computers,

Remember-its still a beta so post all bugs you find, Will update with extra features later.

Have fun testing!, I've tested it on TFS 0.3.5, And it should work perfectly on tfs 0.2 also.

Attachments

• Mindrage's Spellmaker 0.68b.rar
    107.2 KB · Views: 1,757 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
wow , but i dont know what mean "stationary , directly , follow" i think u should better explain it and make examples "soulfire, exori gran mas flam , soul rune"

Well i am going to update it abit.. Im working on the update now also.

In the update there will be Automatic XML injection with code.
Dmg Calculation
Several Fixes and i fixed Copy tools.

Oh Serogan, Those things arent in use yet, Since they are for the XML.
But i'll make some easier explainations.

Special Properties will be the specialty of the Maker. But i need to finish all basic stuff before starting on that.

Please report bugs and give me also some request of features.

This GUI is so ugly! Would be nice if you make it neater.

VB sux imo. :p

This is awesome!! I only got one problem, how can i get my exhaust to work i set it but it doesnt work.

How come it is when I get done making the spell it works but does no damage after making the min damage 50 and max 250?

I can´t save my spells
When i want to save my spells it says i have to choose a save location and when i want to save the spell there comes a text "That´s not a data folder!"
pls help

Spell maker

Great spell maker, I got a minor issue. I make a multi-wave spell but i think im having problems with the timer and its not doing waves, just 1 explotion and thats it. Example: i made a spell with 3 waves starting from ,0,1,1,0 to 0,1,1,1,1. and when I say the spell it only does the 0,1,1,1. and doesnt start the wave from 0,1,1,0. I think is the timer of the spell how am i supposed to configure it? phase 1: 1 phase 2:2 phase 3:3??:(

well, i can say that i am working on a new spellmaker :D, but alot better and faster.
It's going to take whille to finish, but it will be for otfans sonly only sry :(

Back