• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My idea of a Rook Server

Matti96

Abyss
Reaction score
What up guys!

I'm planning on creating a new Open Tibia Server. To be more detailed a Rook Server.

My Idea
I want to create a Rook server, which has a slightly changed map, with just a few more quests and hunting places, which will expand with a growing amount of players and the highest level reached. Yeah, regular updates. The experience rate will continue stages. For example:

• Level 1 to Level 25: 10x
  • Level 26 to Level 40: 7x
  • Level 41 to Level 80: 5x
  • Level 80 and more: 3x
Of course you will be able to obtain any addon from diffrent npc's all over the world of Rookgaard.
The client version will be one of the latest clients. PVP will be enabled, the protection level will be 8.
I want to create a server where you have a wow effect when you loot an item like a crown armor. And I don't want to make the server an "Amulet of Loss" OT. I hate open tibia servers where everyone is a rich bitch running around with AOL's and stuff. There won't be any VIP System or items that you can only get via the shop. Of course there will be a shop, but the items you can buy will be only items which you can obtain In-Game. Yes, there will be vocations, but I'm not sure about trainers yet.

Now I wanted to ask you, if I should start this project and if yes, I would like to ask you for advice and ideas.

Kind Regards!

Well, for me rook has always been a pain in the ass, and I believe for others too, so I don't know how many will play it.

Thanks for this answer, maybe you're right, but I just thought it would be fun to release a server like this. It's just an idea yet.

Some Screenshots (will add more soon)

oi1x.png

I think it could be fun, I agree with the amulet of loss and everyone being so rich.
This will somehow get the oldschool feeling BUT in a newer protocol.

I like it :)

Like the idea!!
But i agree with vTune that tp is not a rook thing.

So will it be no eq limit? Orc Warlord should be REALLY hard to kill in rook but they got some sick loot. Though i guess the quest is like 50+?

Make some spells for rook slayers atleast. Game with only normal attack becomes boring very fast.

Back